Lexington (Massachusetts)

What's the best neighborhood in Lexington (Massachusetts) for a first time visitor?

I've never been to Lexington (Massachusetts) and I'm a little overwhelmed by all the hotel options. I'd like to stay in a hotel that is central and gives me good sense of what Lexington (Massachusetts) is like. I'd love to know where locals tell their friends to stay when they visit, and why those areas and hotels are special. thanks!

Belinda from Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico

The Inn at Hastings Park, it is new, beautiful and is in Lexington center, you could walk to all things to do, restaurants, and shopping.

The Aloft Lexington and the Element Lexington are other good options but you will need car to get all the Lexington center attractions.

1. The Inn at Hastings Park (restaurant)
  2. Aloft Lexington (hotel)
  3. Element Lexington (hotel)

Josh

To be honest, there isn't really much happening outside of Centre St. There are a bunch of businesses along Mass. Ave. and a bunch of historical sites scattered around Lexington Green.  Hopefully you have a car to explore beyond that.  

1. Centre St (attraction)
  2. Lexington Green (attraction)