Liat
Rehovot

Liat from Rehovot asked

hotels

hey,

i'm looking for hotels in vegas, i'm ready to spent money on good hotel

i heard about the bellagio hotel, i would like to know if the location of this hotel is close to the center or far?

Las Vegas

Dave from Houston

I think the most interesting place to stay in Las Vegas is the The Venetian. A very fascinating venue.

My favorite game to play when visiting Las Vegas is to look for people who are smiling when you're in one of the casinos. They're hard to find. Most are losing money, lots of it, so they're not smiling.

1. The Venetian (hotel)

Pallacio or The Wynn Golf Club are the best. Bellagio Hotel rooms are small and slots suck. High stakes poker is good there. If you like to lose. The Wynn has best food and slots. The LINK Las Vegas - Networking and The Cromwell Las Vegas Hotel & Casino are hot. Harrah's Las Vegas is the best bang for the buck.

Diane from Branford Connecticut

The Bellagio Hotelis right on Las Vegas Boulevard with many attractions & other very nice hotels in the area.  You will be near New York New York Hotel & Casino, the Venetian (which is my favorite hotel to visit) across from Paris Las Vegas.  There are many free attractions right on Las Vegas Blvd which are outdoor shows as well as visiting all of the hotel/casinos which each have a theme.  You will not be disappointed with any of these hotels in this area. The Bellagio has a very beautiful display of Murano Glass flowers in the ceiling at the main entrance.  Also a favorite place I like to visit when I am there.

Ellen from Corvallis, Oregon

Closed, Dean Martin Drive, Las Vegas, NV, United States - perfect location and beautiful hotel.

Kevin from Salem

I don't think you can go wrong with the Bellagio Hotel or the Venetian. They are both right in the main part of the strip. Hope you have a great trip! Enjoy...

Liat
thank you :)

Chris from New York City

In terms of Location, The Bellagio Hotel is hard to beat.  It's pretty much in the dead center of the main part of the strip where all of the major hotels are.  I've stayed there several times and its an excellent choice, especially for the first time in Vegas.

1. Bellagio Hotel (hotel)
April from Florida

Close to the center of what? The strip...yes. The action...yes. Main attractions...yes. This is a great hotel, has fountains in front and wonderful views of strip from the roof!