ronald
Roanoke

Las Vegas

What is your favorite hotel in Las Vegas and why?

I want to know your personal experiences at hotels you have stayed out on the strip.

Comment on hotel, service, food, entertainment, pools, gambling, and best room to book, include actual room number if you can.

You may rate them under cheap, moderate, pricey, and luxury if you like.

Spencer from Los Angeles

Favorite new South Strip hotel is Delano Las Vegas. Reasonably priced, huge rooms (all suites), and quick access to Mandalay, which has a lot of great restaurants, awesome pool party, and great service. I really love the CityCenter hotels, however, ARIA Resort & Casino and The Cosmopolitan. Tons of great restaurants, bars with great cocktail menus, like Javier's Restaurant Las Vegas and Chandelier Bar, nice rooms, and great service. Often paying a little bit more, but it's worth it in my opinion. Last stop is always the "Secret Pizza" place by the pool tables in The Cosmopolitan.

1. Delano Las Vegas (hotel)
  2. ARIA Resort & Casino (hotel)
  3. The Cosmopolitan (hotel)
  4. Javier's Restaurant Las Vegas (restaurant)

nikki

The Mirage is always a favorite for us.  The Beatles LOVE show that is featured in the mirage is fantastic. We rented the suite where rusty stays in "Vegas Vacation" and it was awesome. We had our own pool and privacy with butler service. Stack is a fantastic restaurant located in the Mirage. Highly recommend.

1. The Mirage (hotel)
  2. The Beatles LOVE (attraction)
  3. Stack (restaurant)

amery from Chinatown New York

During my bus tour ( http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/while I visited Las Vegas, I used to stay in New York New York Hotel & Casino. It is one of my favourite places I always prefer to go there during my tour. It is a luxurious one place owned by MGM Resorts International. A visitor could book a room there according to his interest or his likeness.

1. New York New York Hotel & Casino (hotel)

Steven from Winston Salem

Since the question stated favorite hotel in Las Vegas, I'm going to name mine -- Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino which happens to be downtown and not the Strip per se.  We have a group that goes to Vegas every year -- and after trying out various spots on the Strip, we have settled into the GN for the last 3 years.  We LOVE Downtown.  It has a great vibe all it's own and the "new" rush tower rooms are great.  Semi-suites (large) and nicely priced!  There is lots to do and eat downtown as well and there is a free shuttle bus that goes up and down the strip too.  The GN has some decent restaurants -- including a great "chop house" style restaurant Vic & Anthony's (which happens to be rated #1 on Trip Advisor last I looked).  

1. Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino (restaurant)

Tonco from London

1. Las Vegas (city)
  2. Caesars Palace (hotel)

Kathleen from Shakopee

My fav is ARIA Resort & Casino... Love the rooms, pool party's, and the chandler bar is beautiful! That's if you have money to blow, go there. 😊

1. ARIA Resort & Casino (hotel)

Mary from Huron, Ohio

Monte Carlo Resort and Casino-- cheap, great location in the middle of the strip.

1. Monte Carlo Resort and Casino (hotel)