Valerie

Las Vegas

What are the best nightclubs in Vegas for a big group?

My friends and I are heading to Vegas in a few weeks for a birthday. It's a big group and we're wondering what the trendiest clubs are on the strip? We're into all kinds of music so if you know one club that plays a type of more music more than the other, let me know!

I'm also curious to know who has the best pool parties during the day?

Dea from New York City

Surrender Nightclub at the Wynn is fantastic. Exciting without being oppressive and it leads straight out on to the pool which is great if you need a little air.

1. Surrender Nightclub (attraction)

Peter from Munich

From what I got told during my last visit in Vegas the club at the The Cosmopolitan should be the best one along the strip. 

But I can't give you any personal experience about that. It's just what I got told from a couple people I met.

1. The Cosmopolitan (hotel)

Spencer from Los Angeles

You can't really go wrong at the The Cosmopolitan. If you want something that's a little smaller and not SO Vegas, I actually enjoyed Hyde. It's quite a bit smaller than a lot of the other clubs, but feels a little bit more intimate and not so over the top.

Encore at Wynn Las Vegas has always been spot-on for their beach club. ARIA Resort & Casino's Liquid is typically going off, but I prefer Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino's beach club.  

1. The Cosmopolitan (hotel)
  2. Hyde (attraction)
  3. Encore at Wynn Las Vegas (hotel)
  4. ARIA Resort & Casino (hotel)
  5. Liquid (attraction)
  6. Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino (hotel)

AJ from United States

I wish I could answer your question myself...but it's simply not in my wheelhouse.  However, go find conniec on Instagram, she would be my absolute go-to in knowing how to properly day and night club in Vegas.

Arpit from Jaipur, Rajasthan

1. Bellagio Hotel (hotel)

Laida from North America

Marquee Nightclub at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Vegas.

1. Marquee Nightclub (attraction)