Len

Las Vegas

Watching The Super Bowl (Outside a Sports Book)

I'll be in Vegas for the Super Bowl and was interested in hearing about any Super Bowl viewing parties or other suggestions for watching the game outside of a sportsbook. 

Ian from San Francisco

Each of the hotels have their own viewing party for their players. I highly recommend trying to check one of those out. You can usually find tickets on Craigslist the day before or so. ($100 per ticket) Or if you have a host, ask them.

That comes with the entry to the party, an amazing spread of food from hot dogs to burgers to pastas, etc. As well as an open bar, of course. You can watch the game on huge screens set up in their convention space on plush couches.

Of course, I recommend the Wynn Hotel Las Vegas, Bellagio Hotel or ARIA Resort & Casino first. They're just nicer casinos.
I'm sure the Flamingo has a party as well, but the couches may be stained and the food could possibly make you sick.

1. Wynn Hotel Las Vegas (hotel)
  2. Bellagio Hotel (hotel)
  3. ARIA Resort & Casino (hotel)

Len from Chicago

Update: I actually ended up booking tickets for the Super Bowl party at The Cosmopolitan. They're doing an open bar/food package on their pool deck for $120. It's a bit steep, but I'll make sure to get my money's worth. 

Chris from New York City

Legasse's stadium at The Palazzo Resort Hotel & Casino is great but will be crowded.  

http://www.emerilsrestaurants.com/lagasses-stadium

1. The Palazzo Resort Hotel & Casino (attraction)