Colwyn, Pennsylvania

Las Vegas

Unique & fun things to do in Vegas?

What are fun & different things to do in Vegas in early October?

Jason from Edmond

One place I will always go when I'm in Vegas (and I'll be there again in October as well), is Ferraro's Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar.  It is absolutely the best Italian restaurant I've been to.  You do not even need to look at the entree's on the menu.  The other items I've known people to eat were good, but the only one to consider is the Osso Buco.  It is well worth anything you have to do to include it in your plans.

1. Ferraro's Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar (restaurant)

There are some great desert activities like dune buggies and hikes! 

Michael from San Diego

My suggestion is to buy the Las Vegas Power Pass Card with this card you'll get to see more and save with the Las Vegas Power Pass! For one low price, receive entry to the most exciting Las Vegas tours and attractions (a combined value of almost $500 USD).  You get admission to lots of the museums and my favorite is the The National Atomic Testing Museum 

Also take a trip to the Neon Museum and see all the old neon signs from yesteryear in Vegas

1. The National Atomic Testing Museum (attraction)
  2. Neon Museum (attraction)