Debbie from San Francisco asked

Hotels with rooftop pools

My friends and are seriously considering taking a big group trip to Vegas this summer!  We've (and by we, I mean the girls of the group!) been hearing a lot about the infamous rooftop pools and would love to check at least one out. 

I know that they're pretty much mostly at hotels and that we may need to be a guest at that hotel in order to go to the pool, so any suggestions to hotels with awesome rooftop pools would be great.  Or if there are any where we can just pay to get in, that would be fab, too.  Thanks!

Las Vegas

Andreas from Manhattan

I go to Vegas pretty often for conventions, so I've gotten a chance to stay at a lot of nice hotels.  I don't know much about the partying and day time atmosphere since the only time I ever have to check them out are in the mornings, but purely just for the look of the pool and the fact that it's on a roof, here are some of the cooler, more impressive ones that I've come across in Vegas:

Those are my top four.  Here are some others.  The first two are okay, but I really don't suggest the last three.  Just throwing that out there.  Not all hotels and rooftop pools are created equal.

Well, that narrows it down! I've actually stayed at the Venetian before, also for a convention for work, so I didn't get a chance to check out the pool. I had no idea it was all the way up on the roof! I might just suggest staying there again since it was awesome. Will keep the others in mind as possibilities, and avoid those other other ones :P Thank you so much, Andreas!

Andreas
No problemo.

Angie from San Antonio

My best friend had her bachelorette party in Las Vegas and we all stayed at the ARIA Resort & Casino.  They don't have a rooftop pool, but they have amazing pools in general, so that's something to consider.  Their pools are guest-only, so none of the riff raff you might see at a public pool.  There are so many lounge chairs and a pool bar and a even a restaurant.  Like, not food that you'd find at your average pool side concession stand, but a real restaurant.

They also have a section called the Liquid Day Club & Lounge, which is an adults only poolside party.  They serve tasty drinks and have a dj.

Have fun with your friends!

Thank you, Angie! My friends and have have been so fixated on rooftop bars, but this sounds great! Will definitely put on the list of possibilities :) Thanks again!

Angie
You're welcome!