Las Vegas

Hotels with rooftop pools

My friends and are seriously considering taking a big group trip to Vegas this summer!  We've (and by we, I mean the girls of the group!) been hearing a lot about the infamous rooftop pools and would love to check at least one out. 

I know that they're pretty much mostly at hotels and that we may need to be a guest at that hotel in order to go to the pool, so any suggestions to hotels with awesome rooftop pools would be great.  Or if there are any where we can just pay to get in, that would be fab, too.  Thanks!

Andreas from Manhattan

I go to Vegas pretty often for conventions, so I've gotten a chance to stay at a lot of nice hotels.  I don't know much about the partying and day time atmosphere since the only time I ever have to check them out are in the mornings, but purely just for the look of the pool and the fact that it's on a roof, here are some of the cooler, more impressive ones that I've come across in Vegas:

Those are my top four.  Here are some others.  The first two are okay, but I really don't suggest the last three.  Just throwing that out there.  Not all hotels and rooftop pools are created equal.

1. The Venetian Resort Hotel & Casino (hotel)
  2. Vdara Hotel & Spa Las Vegas (hotel)
  3. The Cosmopolitan (hotel)
  4. Paris Hotel And Casino (attraction)
  5. Planet Hollywood (restaurant)
  6. Las Vegas Hotel 10th Floor (hotel)
  7. The California Hotel & Casino (attraction)
  8. Binion's Hotel & Casino (attraction)
  9. Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower (hotel)

Angie from San Antonio

My best friend had her bachelorette party in Las Vegas and we all stayed at the ARIA Resort & Casino.  They don't have a rooftop pool, but they have amazing pools in general, so that's something to consider.  Their pools are guest-only, so none of the riff raff you might see at a public pool.  There are so many lounge chairs and a pool bar and a even a restaurant.  Like, not food that you'd find at your average pool side concession stand, but a real restaurant.

They also have a section called the Liquid Day Club & Lounge, which is an adults only poolside party.  They serve tasty drinks and have a dj.

Have fun with your friends!

1. ARIA Resort & Casino (hotel)