Carly
Wisconsin

Las Vegas

Has anyone used Tix 4 Tonight in Las Vegas?

I will be going to Vegas for the first time over Thanksgiving. I am not a gambler so we plan to see lots of attractions. Has anyone used Tix4tonight for discounts on attraction admission and Tix4Dinner for discounts on food?

Michael from San Diego

Yes, I have used this service. You only have access to shows where there are seats that have not been sold and in most cases for that night only. Here are some helpful reviews from Yelp. Yelp Reviews of Tix 4 Tonight

Also go on Viator Last Minute Tickets as I have been able to get some really good deals. I bought Jersey Boys tickets for $59 dollars with pretty good seats.

Tix4Tonight - Circus Circus is one location, however there are 11 other locations at Tix 4 Tonight Locations

1. Tix4Tonight - Circus Circus (restaurant)

Get a rewards card at Paris hotel. Stop at them each day and ask for comp tickets. Go to the concierge at the hotel the event is and order tickets.

Marie from Las Vegas

Hi, I have used them several times. Once you buy your ticket at their stand (or store depending on which location you go to) you then have to go to the box office to get your actual ticket. The earlier you go the better your potential seat. I used the dining option once. It was fine. I had my young niece with me so I needed a place that had food kids would like versus something a bit higher end. It worked out well and we saved quite a bit on dinner.