Erin
Kentucky

Las Vegas

Great food, not outrageous price, near Aria Casino?

Will be traveling to Las Vegas this summer, looking for great places to eat within walking distance of the Aria Casino that are under $30 a plate. Looking for a tasty meal that doesn't break the bank.

Angelo from Los Angeles

I recommend Wicked Spoon in the The Cosmopolitan. It's right around $30, but the food is great. It's a buffet, but more on the swanky side of buffet style food. Everything you eat could be ordered as an entree at a sit down restaurant. Highly recommend.

1. Wicked Spoon (restaurant)
  2. The Cosmopolitan (hotel)

I actually think the Le Village Buffet

at the Paris Hotel And Casino 

has the best brunch in town. I'm not a buffet gal, but I loved this, especially the made-to-order crepes. It was about $30-ish per person which is what you might pay for just an entree at one of the snazzier restaurants there. I believe they also have all-you-can drink Bloody Marys for about $12. 

1. Le Village Buffet (restaurant)
  2. Paris Hotel And Casino (attraction)

Craig from Mississauga

One place you have to eat breakfast at before you go is Mon Ami Gabi at Paris Hotel And Casino.Ask for a seat on the terrace so you can people watch and enjoy the Bellagio Hotel water show.I also enjoy Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill  at Caesars Palace.

1. Mon Ami Gabi (restaurant)
  2. Paris Hotel And Casino (attraction)
  3. Bellagio Hotel (hotel)
  4. Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill (restaurant)
  5. Caesars Palace (hotel)

Jessie from San Jose (California)

I recommend Todd English Pub in between Aria and Crystals Shopping Center.  To keep prices low, go during happy hour.  Food is top notch and with happy hour pricing, you won't break the bank.  Todd English P.U.B.

1. Todd English P.U.B. (restaurant)

Anna from Gloucester (Massachusetts)

I liked Mon Ami Gabi at the Paris Hotel. My friend and I went there for breakfast and it was delicious! Try to sit outside if you can! I also really liked Peppermill Restaurant that one's a bit farther down the strip, but had great food and the prices were reasonable. Have fun!!

1. Mon Ami Gabi (restaurant)
  2. Peppermill Restaurant (restaurant)