Theresa
Jersey City, New Jersey

Las Vegas

Going to vegas. Whats a good nightclub for us over 50's?

Need a nice night club for girlfriends over 50 yrs old?

Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino near the gaming tables is a fun bar with dancing. I did not find the VIP clubs cool. MGM Grand Las Vegashas a crowded club that is okay. However, l am a R&B and l like the dance floor at Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall They have great rates and a free shuttle from Harrah's Las Vegas Health Club and also to downtown. Actually @Harrahs has a great piano bar at the entrance which is just right. Paris Las Vegas Casino has a cool patio bar in the front across from Bellagio fountains that is the most inspiring place!!! @New York New York has a cool Irish bar and band inside that is fun for our age range. I also like The Quad Resort & Casino alleyway Blues place is amazing!

1. Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino (hotel)
  2. MGM Grand Las Vegas (hotel)
  3. Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall (attraction)
  4. Harrah's Las Vegas Health Club (attraction)
  5. Paris Las Vegas (hotel)
  6. The Quad Resort & Casino (hotel)

Ian from San Francisco

I wouldn't recommend a nightclub. I'd recommend an "ultra lounge" as they call them in Vegas. Just an upscale bar with music.  The Mandalay Bay Resort and Casinohas The The Foundation Room that has space outside to drink and an amazing view of the strip. 

If you definitely want go to a club -- I'd recommend Marquee Nightclub at the The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Again, lots of outdoor space and great DJs. And if you end up not liking the "club scene", The Cosmopolitan has a bar called The Chandelier Bar inside the casino area. Great people watching. Great drinks and you're in the center of the strip.

I hope that helps. Enjoy Vegas.

Emma from Stanford-le-Hope

The Bourbon Room at  The Venetian is great playing 80 music and is a lot of fun

1. The Bourbon Room (attraction)
  2. The Venetian (hotel)