Jeremi
Lafayette

Las Vegas

Four Days in Vegas

I have four days in Las Vegas coming up in a few weeks.  I'm trying to come up with some sort of an itinerary but there's just so much that it's hard.  One thing I know I'm doing is going to see Cirque du Soleil O.  I would like to get people's opinions on their top things to do, see, and eat in Las Vegas.  If you had four days, what would be on your itinenary?

Ian from San Francisco

We go to Vegas all the time and our absolute favorite restaurants are... 

Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant & Lounge at Bellagio Hotel for sushi. (Might be perfect if you're going to see "O".) 

***order the big eye tina pizza to start. Sounds strange, but it's phenomenal.  

Stack at The Mirage is amazing. I highly recommend ordering a bunch of small plates and sharing with the table. About 3 small plates per person. Everything there is amazing. Chef Brian Massie is a genius.  

Enjoy Vegas!

1. Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant & Lounge (attraction)
  2. Bellagio Hotel (hotel)
  3. Stack (restaurant)
  4. The Mirage (hotel)

Kathleen from Shakopee

Not sure your personality type... But Going to a pool party is the ultimate must do if you party. A really crazy funny show I suggest is Absinthe at Caesars Palace, this is an adult humor show lots of swearing and crazy stuff but it's funny and entertaining lots of acrobats too! It's great for a group of people. My ultimate steak house and experience is called "Hugo's Cellar" located in the basement of The 4 Queens, one of the old casinos on Fremont street, (can be romantic or for a group) then right after dinner check out the light show on Fremont street it runs every hour in the hour.. Super cool, It's also a must see/do. It's the original part of Vegas, you gotta check it out at least. Best of luck so much to do! Been there tons of times and those are a few of my favs!

1. Caesars Palace (hotel)
  2. Hugo's Cellar (restaurant)

Ethan from Franklinton

Hello Jeremi, when it comes to Vegas there are two essentials to any trip: a tour of the Las Vegas Strip, and a tour down Fremont Street Experience. A trip to the Bellagio fountain show or indoor garden will also be nice since you are visiting the O show. The New York New York Hotel & Casino and the Circus Circus Dr also have awesome roller coasters if you like that kind of stuff. If you want to cool off the Golden Nugget or Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa have awesome pools and spas. As for food, Egg Works is a nice breakfast place I'd recommend. And of course for lunch or even dinner In-N-Out Burger is always nice. But when it comes to eating there will be tons of places, just keep your eye out. Anyways, have a great trip!

1. Las Vegas Strip (attraction)
  2. Fremont Street Experience (attraction)
  3. New York New York Hotel & Casino (hotel)
  4. Circus Circus Dr (attraction)
  5. Golden Nugget (hotel)
  6. Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa (hotel)
  7. Egg Works (restaurant)
  8. In-N-Out Burger (restaurant)

Cody

Vegas depends on your budget. It doesn't matter how much money you have, Vegas will find a way to make you spend it.