Sarah

Las Vegas, Las Vegas Strip

Creative Bachelorette Party Ideas in Vegas?

Hi Everyone,

I'm planning my friend's bachelorette party for the end of September in Vegas. I think we'll be staying at the Palazzo or Venetian (love the suite-style rooms) and we want to spend one day by the pool and will probably rent a cabana. I would love any other ideas for cool restaurants good for groups (I think there will be about 10 of us), fun bars/clubs and any lesser-known activities that would be good for a bachelorette party. We've all been to Vegas before so I'd like to find something everyone hasn't done before and the bride said she's not really into Thunder from Down Under or anything like that. I would say our budget is moderate, we can't spend a crazy amount but we've got some wiggle room to splurge if it's something really cool. We're all late 20s-early 30s, driving in from LA. Thanks in advance for your tips!

Carlos from Mexico

I'd say go do some sightseeing around Vegas. There's a bunch of cool stuff to do in the area, if you want to get away from the neon lights for a day or two. My favorites are kayaking the Colorado River from the Hoover Dam to a beach with hot springs a short hike away, and the scenic helicopter flights over the Grand Canyon which are incredible.

If you want to stay in the city, though, Cirque du Soleil is an obvious choice. Ask which one they haven't seen yet and go to that one. I've also heard good things about the limo scavenger hunt, although I've never gone myself. The Stripper 101 classes also seem to be a popular bachelorette party activity.

Hope this helps.

1. Hoover Dam (attraction)
  2. Grand Canyon (attraction)

Cody

You haven't mentioned what cuisine you like - but Las Vegas has pretty much everything you wish for. Wynn Hotel Las Vegas has the best buffet in town closely followed by Bellagio Hotel

If you want to do something thrilling - Try indoor sky diving or drive Ferrari/Lamborghini (Available at Fashion Show). 

There is amazing Spa at Venetian hotel. There is big Fat Tuesday which is popular for crazy booze deals present downstairs. 

1. Wynn Hotel Las Vegas (hotel)
  2. Bellagio Hotel (hotel)
  3. Fashion Show (attraction)
  4. Fat Tuesday (restaurant)

jennifer from Brooklyn

Hi! One suggestion for something cool to do is: dining in the sky http://dinnerintheskylv.com/