Xavier
Toronto

Las Vegas

Best casinos in Las Vegas??

Heading to Las Vegas, and I'd like to see a list of the best casinos around town. 

Hola Xavier! best casinos in Las Vegas??Well every single one that is located in The Strip. I had  the chance to access every single casino located in every hotel and even though I am not a player, I enjoyed watching the machines and the excitement all over the place. Besides, the decoration, luxury and creativity of each one is amazing. The best in terms of these qualifications are Treasure Island, Luxor Hotel and Casino, The Venetian and the Caesars Palace. Very impressive table games and slots. However, I am sure every casino has its charm and excitement.

Saludos!!

1. Las Vegas (city)
  2. The Strip (attraction)
  3. Treasure Island (attraction)
  4. Luxor Hotel and Casino (hotel)
  5. The Venetian (hotel)
  6. Caesars Palace (hotel)

Spencer from Los Angeles

I think it really depends on what you want. Casino-wise, as others have said, MGM Grand Las Vegas is classic and a great one. Further up the strip, too, Bellagio Hotel and Wynn Hotel Las Vegas, which is about as nice as it comes. I, however, prefer the City Center hotels and casinos. They really are top-of-the-line and don't have the smokey smell/feel to them like a lot of the others do. 

If you trek to DTLV, The D Las Vegas is unique because they have a lot of classic games that are hard to find. Like they have the old school Sigma Derby game, which is a bit of riot. Not your token casino games, but a unique experience. 

1. MGM Grand Las Vegas (hotel)
  2. Bellagio Hotel (hotel)
  3. Wynn Hotel Las Vegas (hotel)
  4. City Center (attraction)
  5. The D Las Vegas (restaurant)

Johnny from Las Vegas

If you look at it from a "type of crowd" perspective, I've noticed several things.  Younger people either go for the super hip/new places such as The Cosmopolitan ARIA Resort & Casino, the more affordable but at the moment hip SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino or The Quad Resort & Casino or the less expensive places such as Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower or Excalibur.  Bellagio Hotel and Wynn Hotel Las Vegas/Encore at Wynn Las Vegas and even the The Venetian and The Palazzo Resort Hotel & Casino are higher end...everything is more expensive.  Downtown, you'll find a more "regular joe" crowd, a little looser and typically more "active".  The D Las Vegas is nice and the Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino is the class of downtown.  

Richard from Fitchburg, Ma

I keep going back to the MGM Grand Las Vegas. In my last 4 visits, I have walked away a winner. They have a game there (Slots) called the Walking Dead. I have made money off of it every time. I lost money at Blackjack. But I make enough money off of Walking Dead that I come home a slight winner. Secondly, there is a restaurant in the MGM called Joel Robuchon that is fantastic - expensive but worth it. 

1. MGM Grand Las Vegas (hotel)

Ian from San Francisco

It depends what you're looking for.

Beautiful Hotel/Great Restaurants: Wynn Hotel Las Vegas

Modern Hotel/Fun bars/Great Restaurants/Center Strip: ARIA Resort & Casino

Love the smell of smoke: Harrah's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino

Cheaper Rooms, but still nice: The Mirage

Best of luck. Have fun.

1. Wynn Hotel Las Vegas (hotel)
  2. ARIA Resort & Casino (hotel)
  3. Harrah's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino (restaurant)
  4. The Mirage (hotel)

jarrett from Freeport

Well it depends on what you really want. If you are meaning a place that has the 'looser" slots then for the most part its casinos that are not on the strip like downtown / fremont street.

If you mean like rooms and property nice there are a few....The Venetian, Bellagio Hotel, Wynn Hotel Las Vegas, Caesars Palace, ARIA Resort & Casino is the one with newest technologies and my favorite which is The Mirage that gives me good quality for a nice price.

My suggestion is to have a budget and then search sites like expedia to see what falls in your budget

1. The Venetian (hotel)
  2. Bellagio Hotel (hotel)
  3. Wynn Hotel Las Vegas (hotel)
  4. Caesars Palace (hotel)
  5. ARIA Resort & Casino (hotel)
  6. The Mirage (hotel)

Best is up to you. If you go downtown you can walk to many Casinos. Easier than on The Strip. Some say gambling is better there. Wynn Hotel Las Vegas, Encore at Wynn Las Vegas, Bellagio Hotel, Caesars Palace, ARIA Resort & Casino, MGM Grand Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Paris are all Spectacular. Circus Circus Hotel & Casino is close to Convention Center Dr. Treasure Island has fun pool and shopping. New York New York Hotel & Casino is fun to Gamble at. Fun Irish Pub inside. Luxor Hotel and Casino and Excalibur offer great shows and buffets. Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino, Harrah's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, Flamingo Las Vegas and Palms Casino Resort are fun to gamble. There is a shuttle from Harrahs to The Rio and back. The Linq, Cosmopolitan and Cromwells are favorite for the 20-39 crowd. They have the World's Largest Ferris Wheel which is awesome! Also many pubs in the cool alley. Tilted Kilt has a large crowd in the alley way. Aria is so beautiful!!!