Cameron

Las Vegas

Best Buffet for the money in Vegas?

I'm heading to Vegas and naturally looking for the best all you can eat buffets that will put all other buffets to shame. What are your favorites and why? 

Owen from Las Vegas

Vegas locals are picky about their buffets. We all have our favorites so I’ll share mine:

Bacchanal Buffet- It cost about 17 mil to build so it better be the best buffet in Vegas. There are chefs from all over the world who cook here so you can imagine the variety you’re about to get.  This place is a very upscale, not your average HomeTown Buffet.

Bellagio Buffet- Looking for great seafood, caviar and prime rib? You can have all of that here for 38 bucks. I had the best smoked trout here too. You have to be sure to save room for dessert, the bread pudding is great.

Studio B Show Kitchen Buffet- Great place with endless drinks. I think this place has the best and flavorful meats out of the others. Their breakfast knocks it out of the park, my girlfriend always rants about their poached eggs. 

1. Bacchanal Buffet (restaurant)
  2. Bellagio Buffet (restaurant)
  3. Studio B Show Kitchen Buffet (restaurant)

Camille from San Francisco

The Bacchanal Buffet at Caesar’s Palace is beyond good. It’s basically nine different restaurants in one place-- you can basically get anything you want.

Wicked Spoon is great and everything is displayed in such inventive ways (some dishes are served right in their cooking pans). GREAT desserts here, too. 

1. Bacchanal Buffet (restaurant)
  2. Wicked Spoon (restaurant)

Lila from Las Vegas

Gosh so many buffets, so little time!  My favorite mid range buffet is the Spice Market Buffetat Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino.  There is a wide variety from American to middle eastern cuisine.  It is consistently voted as a local favorite.

I also like Wynn Las Vegas Buffet.  Reasonably priced at beautiful surroundings.  Also a local favorite.

Wicked Spoon at the The Cosmopolitan is a little more expensive but the desserts alone are well worth it.

The best times to eat at buffets is right before they switch from the lunch to dinner menu so around 2:30 pm because they usually switch at 3 pm.  This way you get the best of both worlds as the dinner menu usually has a greater selection with more expensive items.  Bon Appetit and wear loose fitting clothing to the buffets! :)

1. Spice Market Buffet (restaurant)
  2. Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino (hotel)
  3. Wynn Las Vegas Buffet (restaurant)
  4. Wicked Spoon (restaurant)
  5. The Cosmopolitan (hotel)

Karen from Maryland

My Top 3

Wicked Spoon at the The Cosmopolitan  absolutely love the food and presentation.  

Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace  slightly better than the Wicked Spoon.  They offer a bit more but the presentation is pretty much the same. Price is just slightly higher than the Wicked Spoon.

Sterling Brunch at Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino  if you are there on a Sunday this is the ultimate luxury buffet. It's pricey but worth doing at least once.  I went year's ago and the price was $60 per person. You also have to make a reservation for this buffet. 

1. Wicked Spoon (restaurant)
  2. The Cosmopolitan (hotel)
  3. Bacchanal Buffet (restaurant)
  4. Caesars Palace (hotel)
  5. Sterling Brunch (restaurant)
  6. Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino (hotel)

Cody

I am pretty sure everyone would choose between 3 expensive one and 2 cheap one.

3 Expensive ones are

1. Wynn Las Vegas Buffet

2. Bacchanal Buffet

3. Bellagio Buffet

Cheap ones are

1. Flavors, The Buffet at Harrah's

2. Krazy Buffet

I would also recommend going around 11 am for Brunch. You get menu of both breakfast and lunch and your spread becomes much wider without paying extra $$$$. Las vegas permits you to do so.

1. Wynn Las Vegas Buffet (restaurant)
  2. Bacchanal Buffet (restaurant)
  3. Bellagio Buffet (restaurant)
  4. Flavors, The Buffet (restaurant)
  5. Krazy Buffet (restaurant)

Diane from Branford Connecticut

Our favorite buffet is The Mirage.  The food is always fresh, have unlimited shrimp cocktail. Even the pizza is pretty darn good.  Coming from an east coast area of the pizza around that's a good recommendation.  The staff is pleasant & all stations are more than willing to slice you a wonderful piece of meat.  The gelato is really good there, too.  Another place off the beaten path is the restaurant inside Palace Station.  They have a wonderful Surf & Turf & an excellent salad bar with everything from soup to grilled asparagus.   We don't usually miss out on going here when we visit.

1. The Mirage (hotel)

Kristal from San Francisco

Everyone pretty much covered it, I just wanted to throw my vote in for Wicked Spoon at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas

Happy feasting!

1. Wicked Spoon (restaurant)
  2. The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas (hotel)

I was very pleasantly surprised by the Le Village Buffet at the Paris Las Vegas. I'm not a big buffet gal, but the food here was great and our wait was pretty minimal. Great crepes if you like those. 

1. Le Village Buffet (restaurant)
  2. Paris Las Vegas (hotel)