I will arrive in KLIA Terminal M via Malaysian Airlines MH197 at 6:30 AM, and also departing to Langkawi via Malaysian Airlines 1432 at 9:00 AM.I need a clear indication of the following questions ....
1. Do I need to pass through immigration at KLIA or I will pass through immigration at Langkawi ?
2. So far I know that there are some dedicated immigration desks for transit passenger for domestic departure . from KLIA .i need to know that may i pass through the normal immigration or i will go to directly to the dedicated immigration desk for transit passenger for domestic departure ?
if possible please provide me clear description about this ...
Here are the answers to your questions:
1. Yes, all international flight passengers need to go through the Customs Immigration Quarantine in KLIA before transferring to a domestic flight. You won't need to take the aerotrain since you're arriving in Terminal M, a terminal for domestic flights and some international flights.
2. If you do not have a boarding pass to Langkawi Island, according to KLIA, you need to head over to the airline transfer check-in counter for your boarding pass to Langkawi.
Additional info to help you navigate KLIA:
1. ANA's KLIA airport guide : http://www.ana.co.jp/wws/my/e/local/departure/airport/
2. KLIA international connections and transit guide: http://www.klia.com.my/index.php?m=airport&c=transit_info&id=3&aid=1