Trevor

Trevor from Los Angeles asked

Hotel, inns, or cabin rental recommendations in Lake Tahoe?

I'm looking to spend a few day enjoying Lake Tahoe this summer and would like to find a great hotel, inn, or cabin rental on or as close to the water as possible and with easy access to lake activities. I'd like to stay on the California side of the lake, and I'm looking for something a little quieter so I don't think I want to stay in South Lake Tahoe. 

Lake Tahoe

Check out this site: http://bookings.alpinerentalgroup.net/  It's what I used when I went to Tahoe with a group of friends and we found a mansion of a cabin for a really affordable price there.  You can filter by location on that site, too.

There were 7 of us, so we got a 5 bedroom/3 bathroom place for about $500 a night.  Staying there for two nights cost us all about $140'ish a piece and the cabin was gorgeous with huge, partially stocked kitchen, living room, dining room, a hot tub, etc, and walking distance to Squaw Valley, which was our ultimate destination.

Have fun and good luck finding a spot! :)

Trevor
Thanks Debbie!

You're welcome! :)