Francisco
Philadelphia

Koh Phi Phi, Ko Lanta, Krabi

Ferry from Krabi to Ko Phi Phi to Ko Lanta??

So, I'll be in Ko Phi Phi for 3 days, and then I'm heading to Ko Lanta. The thing is that I have NO IDEA how to get from one place to the other or the timetable of the ferrys. Even the cost.

Would someone be able to provide information for traveling from Krabi to Phi Phi and from Phi Phi to Ko Lanta please??

Thanks a lot!

John V from New York City

You may be able to find a timetable online but it will most likely be inaccurate and useless unless you are already in Krabi or Koh Phi Phi. 

Point is that you don't have to worry about those things right now. Once you get to those locations, there will be countless ferries and private rides available to tourists. It won't be hard to find, in fact, it may be to hard to choose from with all the options.

Tickets and booking can be found at hotels, "multi-shops", stalls, restaurants.... ANYWHERE... You'll see obvious signs without even trying. 

It's very easy and foreigner friendly. 

celia from San Francisco

yes there are plenty of ferries that run regularly from each of the islands, I wouldn't worry about it too much.  They are also quite affordable.  I suggest checking out your options once you are there.  My friend and I figured it out once we were there and it's all pretty easy!  Have fun it is amazing!!!