Ying
Berkeley

Klamath Falls, Ashland (Oregon), Medford, Berkeley, Portland

Nice Bday Dinner OTW (Berkeley>>Klamath Falls)

My family is driving up from the East Bay of the San Francisco Bay Area to Portland, Oregon, in May for my brother's birthday.  We are planning on leaving at 4pm on Friday and spending the night in Klamath Falls.  We are looking for a nice restaurant for dinner along the way.  Here is what we are looking for in a restaurant:

• We are huge foodies so taste is very important. Food would preferably something that we can't get better versions of in the Bay Area
  • Budget isn't an issue, we are fine with any price range
  • We are open to any cuisine
  • We are looking for something that is not too out of the way from Hwy 5

Thank you!

Lissa from Portland

The places that come to mind in the downtown (near I-5) are Veritable QuandaryBluehour23HoytHiggins Restaurant & Bar. and Paley's Place 

You might find others to your liking at this link: http://www.portlandmonthlymag.com/eat-and-drink/find-a-restaurant/

Just FYI, Klamath Falls is considerably out of the way from I-5.  Ashland or Jacksonville are much closer choices to spend the night....

1. Veritable Quandary (restaurant)
  2. Paley's Place (restaurant)
  3. Bluehour (restaurant)
  4. 23Hoyt (attraction)
  5. Higgins Restaurant & Bar (restaurant)