ELie

Kiev, Ukraine

general advice

heyy guys !! I'm willing to visit Ukraine next summer and I was wondering if Kiev is the best destination when talking about nightlife, things to do by day, friendliness and English comprehension.

Plus I will need your help to rate the nightlife or name the clubs where they play English songs since I barely know some Russian and 0 Ukrainian. I went to Belgrade this summer and some clubs I entered were playing Serbian songs and it was uncomfortable seeing all the crowd singing and reacting to the music when I couldn't understand a word 😜.

Thanks in advance!!

Klim

Hello! Yes, Kiev and Odessa Oblast are the best choice for a nightlife. If you are looking to be introduced - I have an american friend having dating agency, that can assist on that. It`s in Poltava town - 3hrs by train from Kiev. Poltava is considered a place of most beautiful women. But it`s not big comparing to other cities

1. Kiev (city)
  2. Odessa Oblast (attraction)
  3. Poltava (city)

steve_krichevsky@usa.net from Kiev

Elie, Kiev and Odessa (Ukraine) would be your best choices. Top clubs will play world hits and house. There are Indy and various alternative music choices - its a very progressive scene. A lot depends on your age and interests/preferences. Look up what will be going on the week/days you are going to be in a given city - there are online sources in English. There are also lots of groups touring and performing in various venues. Visit both cities. You'll have a good time. Enjoy yourself!

1. Kiev (city)
  2. Odessa (Ukraine) (city)