Katie from Los Angeles asked

What is your favorite restaurant in Kelowna?

Heading to Kelowna and I'm looking for the best restaurants to try while I'm visiting. Open to all types of food! What are your top places to eat?

Kelowna (Canada)

George

Okanagan Street Food is a nice place tucked away in an industrial area. It's run by a local chef 

1. Okanagan Street Food (restaurant)
Corinne

Hotel Eldorado..it's on the water...has a bar, outside seating to watch the fiasco of the launching of boats on a sunny day. Buffetts or dinner.  Google it!  Another place with a view is Earls on Top..check it out.

The Fixx Cafe & Pasta Baris my favorite, but NO view.  Trendy spot, a little more expensive, but food is worth it...Lunch or supper

Mad Mango Cafe for a cheap and delicious amount of malaysion foods!

Hope it helps!

1. Hotel Eldorado (hotel)
  2. The Fixx Cafe & Pasta Bar (restaurant)
  3. Mad Mango Cafe (restaurant)
Colin from Kelowna, British Columbia

One of my favourites is Raudz.  It's locally owned and all of the food is locally sourced.  They have an incredible chef, and everytime I've eaten there, the food has been bar none.  It's a little more expensive, so plan to pay $20-$25 for a meal, but it's seriously awesome.  Cactus Club Cafe Kelowna is a popular chain that is located right on the boardwalk, which is good for people watching.  If you want pub food, check out Kelly O'Bryan's Neighborhood Restaurant  It's also downtown, and you HAVE to try the Pachos there :)