Karachi

Best free things to do in Karachi?

I'm going to be in Karachi next month and will be on a pretty tight budget. I'm looking for the best free and inexpensive things to check out! I love the outdoors, art, museums, you name it. Thanks!

Awab from Lahore, Pakistan

Museum Park Area is a good start, then you can visit Russian Beach, the blue sea area and a divers paradise. yes there is a russian beach in karachi. and yes there is a French Beach in karachi. 

A visit to Safari Park will be interesting, there you will find the now extinct red buck, the only other place it found is in Russia, I think. you can see the Llamas there as well. 

It has been 12 years since I relocated from the city, probably much has changed.  so dont take just my opinion for this trip, its a big city with much happening underground

1. Museum Park Area (attraction)
  2. Russian Beach (attraction)
  3. French Beach (attraction)
  4. Safari Park (attraction)

Hiba

Are you having friends in Karachi? If so that would be great. It is the largest city of Pakistan and has the largest sea port of Pakistan. I recommend zamzana road and checking out the night life. Also dalman mall is a good place. Most of the historic places in interior and not within Karachi