Kaneohe

What is your favorite restaurant in Kaneohe?

Heading to Kaneohe and I'm looking for the best restaurants to try while I'm visiting. Open to all types of food! What are your top places to eat?

Rob from Seattle

Haleiwa Joe's has great fish options and a gorgeous view of the mountains. They don't take reservations, so be prepared to wait.

1. Haleiwa Joe's (restaurant)

Amanda from Kaneohe

Gyu-Kaku Windward Mall in the Windward Mall! My husband and I love going there. Menu is a la carte but the prices are reasonable depending on what you order. My favorite thing that I order every time is the Spicy Tofu Chigae soup; it's a huge portion size also. If you want something more American, Teddy's Bigger Burgers is amazing too. From what I've heard it's similar to a Five Guys. The cheese fries are to die for. 

If you want a good breakfast spot, Kailua is the next town over from Kaneohe and the home of Cinnamon's Restaurant. The Red Velvet Pancakes are TO DIE FOR! It's a must if you go. Hope this helps =)

1. Gyu-Kaku Windward Mall (restaurant)
  2. Teddy's Bigger Burgers (restaurant)
  3. Kailua (city)
  4. Cinnamon's Restaurant (restaurant)

Mary

Waiahole Poi Factory... it's not really a restaurant in the traditional sense that people think but you order at a window and they have a sit down area outside. Also, they have a gift/art shop as well which features local items. It's technically in Waiahole Homestead Road, a neighborhood/area of Kaneohe... away from the Kaneohe Town area, on Kam Hwy on your way North if you're headed up to Kualoa Tours or the NS. And yeah, it's local food.

1. Waiahole Poi Factory (restaurant)
  2. Waiahole Homestead Road (attraction)
  3. Kaneohe (city)
  4. Kualoa Tours (attraction)