Aleks
San Jose

Japan, Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Hiroshima, Yokohama

Hot Springs, Cherry Trees and Trains.... Ikuzo!

Hello my friends - I will be visiting Nippon for about 9-10 days.  I plan on staying in Yokohama and visiting Tokyo for a couple of days.  Outside of that, I'd really love to visit Kyoto,Osaka and Hiroshima.

1. Do you think that's feasible? If so, should I buy the bullet train pass when I arrive in Japan for ~$200? Does that pass cover all modes of public transportation or only zee bullet?

2. Where would be the best natural hot spring to rest my body?  As a man who has never bathed in his life, I have awaited for the moment to cleanse my body (and soul) in a natural, Japanese hot spring.

3. Are cherry trees located everywhere or do I have to visit them in a specific region?  I just want to touch one, feel one, hug one and let the blossoms fall around my body as I commit Harakiri.  Or not. Either way, I think they're extremely beautiful and don't want to miss them!

Thanks,
Alejandro Sabroso-Peligroso Jalapeno

Greg from Whistler

I found out about the Yukemuri no Sato Susukino in a Japanese magazine I read in the states and thought it was great. Here's the link: http://yukemurinosato.com/susukino  

Mobile