Rayhan

Jakarta

transfer time and way

dear wanderers! I have a ticket to new zealand from jakarta via malaysia. I use air asia from jakarta to KL which is land in KLIA2 and the next flight in about 4-5 hours the next flight to newzealand with malaysian airline in terminal M. with me have to move around go with the check in visa etc, do i have enough time? And if i use train i will be in level 1 in KLIA, if i want to check in my luggage i have to go up to level 5 right?

thanks!,

Claudia from New York City

Hi Rayhan,

I prefer the free airport transfer buses.

Proceed to the Terminal Transfer Counters (orange sign) in KLIA2 for your free airport transfer ticket if you haven't registered for free transportation online.

Then to Immigration, customs and the baggage claim area. After going through immigration and getting your luggage, head to the Transportation Hub (Bay A10) and look for the purple bus. The KLIA/KLIA2 free transfer leaves every 10 minutes, 24/7.

1. KLIA2 (attraction)