J

Mary from Leicester
Use https://www.googlemaps.com to check out the route below. It's just under 700 miles and should take 11-12 hours to drive if there is no major traffic congestion.
1. I-10 from Jacksonville
2. Pick up the I-75N west of  Five Points/Lake City (Florida)
3.
Follow I-75N to the northern edge of Valdosta then left (W) onto 133 (Valdosta Highway), passing near Moultrie
4. Stay on the 133 to the edge of Albany (Georgia) then take the 19 (N) to pick up the 82 (W/left). 
5. Follow the 82 to Eufaula (Alabama) then  right (N) onto the 431 (North Eufaula Avenue). After about 1.5 miles, pick up the 82W/N on the left.
6. Follow 82 until just west of Union Springs (Alabama), then right (W/N) onto the 110.
7. Follow 110, then 108 and join the I-85W to the east of Montgomery.
8. Follow 1-85W through Montgomery then right onto I-65 (N).
9. Follow I-65 to the north-western edge of Birmingham (Alabama) then left (W) onto I-22.
10. Follow I-22 (W/N) to the NW edge of Byhalia then left (W) onto I-269.
11. Follow I-269 to north-east edge of Hernando (Mississippi) then right (N) onto I-55 into Memphis.