Abraar
Singapore

Abraar from Singapore asked

Which cities in Italy can I visit other than rome and Capri?

Hello! I'm planning to be in Italy for a few days but there are so many great places that I don't know which to pick. So an insiders recommendation would be very helpful. Can you suggest me which other beautiful city can I visit? It is for my honeymoon!

Italy

Mary from Leicester
First of all, Capriisn't a city. It's a small island with a small town (Capri town), an even smaller town (Anacapri) and a large number of private villas.
You don't say how long your visit will be. If you only have a week then Rome plus Capri (and the Amalfi Coast?) will be more than enough. You could spend three weeks in Rome alone and not even scratch its surface!
If you have 10 days or 2 weeks then adding in another city makes sense, though you do need to think about flights. Can you use an open-jaw flight (flying into one city and out of another) or do you need to allow enough time to get back to the city you landed in?
The obvious choices for a honeymoon are Florence (Firenze) and/or Venice. Both full of art, history, good restaurants, excellent shopping and romantic spots. Many people choose Venice + Rome + Florence for their first visit to Italy. 
If you're flying into and out of Rome you could very easily take the train (Italian trains are safe, comfortable and fast) to Florence and/or Venice for a few days. Rome>Florence takes from just 1.5 hours. Then you could travel back via Rome to Naples and take the ferry to Capri. Rome > Naples takes just over an hour on the fastest trains. 
Rome to Venice takes from just under 4 hours.
Train times, details and fares in English on the official Italian railway websites below. Use Italian names in your search: Roma, Firenze, Venezia, Napoli. The stations you need are Roma Termini, Firenze S.M.N, Venezia S. Lucia and Napoli Centrale. 
https://www.trenitalia.com/en.html
Italo also runs fast trains on the same routes:
 https://www.italotreno.it/en

1. Capri (city)
  4. Naples (city)