charlotte
Bolzano

Istanbul

Istanbul for 3 days

What itinerary do you advise for 3 days and 2 nights?

Juan Pablo from Bogota

Istanbul is totally stunning! I recommend you to stay near to Galata Tower or Taksim Square because is central and have a lot of fun (bars, local / international restaurants, local shops, street shows, …). Don't waste your time visiting so many mosques, go to Blue Mosque Apart and Hagia Sophia. Then, you can spend the afternoon in the Grand Bazaar Take the 2-hour ferry tour that cross to Asia, and have lunch in a local restaurant (meat balls a most). Finally, don't miss the turkish bath (Hamams), you can find one between the two mosques I mentioned, it costs around $80 EUR but is worth it. Leave it for the last day. 

1. Galata Tower (attraction)
  2. Taksim Square (neighborhood)
  3. Blue Mosque Apart (attraction)
  4. Hagia Sophia (attraction)
  5. Grand Bazaar (attraction)

Diana from Lisbon

Hello, this is the itinerary that I followed and I recommend to everyone:  Istanbul in four days . Hope it helps :)