Abdullah

Istanbul

Help -- Transfer from Sabiha to Taksim

I'll be travelling to Istanbul in February. The hotel is charging me 65 euros for one way transfer from Sabiha to Beyoglu.

Please let me know if this is the average fare because it looks like a rip off.

How much will it cost if I take a cab from Sabiha Airport? Also I'll be landing at Sabiha at midnight, is travel secure at that late in the night ?

Thanks

Nilufer from Istanbul

65 euros is too much. Without traffic the amount you will pay varies 60 to 80 TL (max. 30 euros). And do not worry it is safe to travel at midnight. I propose you to forget about hotel shuffle and definitely use taxi. 

Enjoy your travel

vehbi from Istanbul

DEar, the fee is only 4 € by HAVAS (which is legal coach bus of airport) from Sabiha Airport to Taksim. The final stop is Point Hotel at mid of Taksim. If you need additional help during your stay you can mail or skpye me : intermedikal at hotmail.com

Robson from Istanbul

Hi Abdullah,
Havatas run buses every 30 min from Sabiha to Taksim. Last bus departs at 1am. Have used their service a couple of times and is just fine. It will cost you around 13 TL.
From Taksim you can get a cab to your hotel :)

You also have cheap busses traveling between Sabiha Gökçen International Airport and Taksim Square around the clock and once you are at Taksim you can get a cheap cab to your destination.

1. Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (attraction)
  2. Taksim Square (attraction)