Erik
Byron Bay

Israel, Europe, Asia, New Zealand

Would you go to Israel, Southern Europe, Asia or NZ - now?

I am ready to head off and can't decide whether to check out Israel, southern Europe, more of Asia, New Zealand perhaps or somewhere else not too cold...   but where I can have a change of wall paper, good wifi and also opportunity to get off the beaten track...   thx =)

Joel from Byron Bay

New Zealand in the summer for sure!

1. New Zealand (attraction)

Rebecca from Manchester

If you visit New Zealand at the moment, its just coming into spring so its getting warm and its beautiful at the moment! Its easy to get off the beaten track here as there are so many hikes and walks you can do and not see anyone for miles. 

However, southern europe at this time of year would be pretty awesome, espeically on the build up to christmas.

Lastly, Japan in autumn is beautiful! The leaves all turn orange and red and in places like Kyoto and Osaka you can see some incredible things! Also, the Japanese go all out for Halloween so its a sight to see!

1. New Zealand (attraction)
  2. Kyoto (city)
  3. Osaka (city)

Trisha from Tel Aviv

Hey Erick! I live in Israeland you should totally visit! I moved here in August (for a media trip) and never left. Which areas are you planning to visit?

1. Israel (attraction)

Mandy from Berlin

Israel could be a great option for this time. It's definitely a unique place to visit. You should check the current situation in the country (safety wise). 

I went on a road trip in Israel last year and it was an great experience! Beautiful country, very nice people (most speak English), delicious food (hummus!)... Wifi is everywhere and Israel itself is quite "off the beaten track". ;) 

I wrote several articles about it on my blog, they are in German, but maybe Google Translate can help. http://maraa.de/?s=israel&lang=de

Our roadtrip: JerusalemTel AvivHaifaNazarethTiberiasGolan HeightsWest BankDead Sea Region

1. Israel (attraction)
  2. Jerusalem (city)
  3. Tel Aviv (city)
  4. Haifa (city)
  5. Nazareth (city)
  6. Tiberias (city)
  7. Golan Heights (attraction)
  8. West Bank (attraction)
  9. Dead Sea Region (attraction)