Kari
Michigan

Kari from Michigan asked

Must See places

places you would visit again in Ireland? 

Ireland

Hi Kari,

I live in Ireland and the places that I am regularly drawn to are: Connemara The Burren Donegal West Cork Kilkenny Dingleand Kenmare

I always get goosebumps driving over The Connor Pass into Dingle and taking the Slea Head Drive from Dingle town to the deserted little white beaches and hidden coves.  The sights that, even as a local, leave me awestruck are Rock of Cashel Cliffs of Moher and the Sky Road from Clifden

I would also recommend Glendalough in Co.Wicklow for its amazing history and, if you like walking, try part of The Wicklow Way through Glenmalure

If you would like to see more of the country, and you have some time, take a look at some organised routes like The Wild Atlantic Way ( www.wildatlanticway.com ) or Ireland's Ancient East (www.irelandsancienteast.com 

Let me know if you need more info. Have a great trip.

Kari
Thank you so much! I was just researching the Wild Atlantic Way and looking at driving over to Achill Island. But all your suggestions sound great! I’m beginning to think a week will not be enough.

1. Connemara (city)
  2. The Burren (attraction)
  3. Donegal (city)
  4. Kilkenny (city)
  5. Dingle (city)
  6. Kenmare (city)
  7. Dingle (city)
  8. Slea Head Drive (attraction)
  9. Rock of Cashel (attraction)
  10. Cliffs of Moher (attraction)
  11. Clifden (city)
  12. Glendalough (attraction)
Brent from Brockville

1. Galway (city)
  2. Aran Islands (attraction)