Eunice
Turrialba

Eunice from Turrialba asked

Should I book a tour online for North India?

I'm travelling with my mother to India in October...originally we wanted to book tours when we got to Dehli... However I'm now considering booking online, since that would be less stressing for both. 

Can you suggest some tour operators? We are travelling from Costa Rica, but the idea is to buy the plane tickets on our own. Or should we buy them we arrive to India?

I want to save my mum and myself the hassle and insecurity of not knowing what will happen when we arrive to Dehli. 

Thank you!

India

aastha from Jaipur

hi...

its better to book ahead of time as the prices go up at last minute. trusted online companies to book online tickets are.....www.cleartrip.com.....www.makemytrip.com

let me know if you r visiting jaipur, i live there so can help u out figuring things here

have a safe trip

aastha jain

Arpit from Jaipur, Rajasthan

There are lots of travel agent in India, you can contact www.indijourneys.com for the tour quote

Pawan from Delhi

HI,

If you want we can help you in arranging your north India trip. You can send us an email on pawan@indusexplorers.com, with your travel details i.e traveling dates, duration of travel, preferred places, and category of hotels.

Alternately, you can check more information regarding tours to India on our website http://indusexplorers.com/

If you can buy tickets of your own its fine. Also it is good to book airtickets in advance as prices may increase later on.

Cheiro

HI,

India is one among the safe countries to travel...rest assured no need to panic. However as travel and tourism is concerned pre plan 

1.Which part of North India you wish to travel

2.Choice of accommodation, whether in economy or luxury

3.Days you wish to be in India

4.Other destination like south India 

October is commonly considered best time to visit both on the North and South side.We suggest to book choice of accommodation in advance according to destinations, transfers and sightseeing can be arranged separately.

We can assist you for your travel plans.  https://goo.gl/wK7Y3E