Steve

Steve from San Francisco asked

Best Travel agent in India?

Can anybody advise about the best travel agent in India?I've been in touch with some travel agents of India however, I wish to have the details of the best one for our upcoming India tour next month.

India

Rekha from Delhi

Hi Steve,

Although there are many travel agents in India, but there are the name in Indian travel industry, which known for their commendable services. One of the name is Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd., which is serving from last 26 years in this industry and has won National Tourism award two times. 

I have planned my Kerala tour with this company in year 2013 and that was a great experience. You can also contact them. Also don't forget to ask about offers & discounts. :)

I hope this information will be helpful for you :)

Brianna from Brooklyn

Infinite Roots Travel designs custom itineraries for India specializing in adults. I founded the company, and we customize everything to the pace, passions and purpose of each traveler. 

Nick from Phoenix

We had a great time with our first trip to Agra and Jaipur with PAN India Tours even only for few days. We did really achieved our purpose of our visit and that was to have our sweet bonding moments in a place somewhere....and the Taj Mahal was just that perfect choice over the others we were considering prior to the trip. It was very educational and very interesting for me and my wife. Our Tour Guide (Ronit) was so helpful who made the Agra trip more memorable for us with those historical inputs and moments captured with such lovely sweet beautiful photos. He was very professional and polite. Indeed, everything went smoothly throughout till the last minute for us. We felt we were taken cared of well enough. From our arrival at the airport we were treated special by PAN India Staff (Rohit, Mahesh and Amit) that made us feel relaxed immediately and convinced that they have prepared and organized well for our arrival. I would like to thank the best travel company for giving us a chance to enjoy Agra & Jaipur, particularly the Taj Mahal because this will be an unforgettable moment.

1. Agra (city)
  2. Jaipur (city)
  3. Taj Mahal (attraction)
Robert from Dallas

Here is a list of top travel companies in India; these are some of the best known companies in travel and hospitality sector providing various travel resources which includes hotel bookings, tour packages, flight, train and bus tickets etc.

Pan India Tours – www.panindiatours.com

Thomas Cook - www.thomascook.in 

Yatra - www.yaatra.co.in

Go Ibibo - www.goibibo.com

All the above referred companies are renowned tour operators in India however there are several others which are also famous in the travel business. You can find out more details over the internet.