Jillian

If money were no object, where would you go?

I love playing this game with my friends! So here it goes and the rules are simple:

Money doesn't matter. Where would you go, and what would you do there?

Ryan from Redondo Beach

Mars. No joke, if money was not an issue I'd go to space and step foot on another planet.

But If I'd have to stick to this planet here are the top 10 on my list of places I haven't been to:

10. Antarctica - Because why not? Penguins and being able to say I've been to Antarctica!

9. Tokyo - I would love to experience the Japanese culture. Not just for the taste of the food but for the preparation they put into which looks so amazing.

8. Tanzania - I want to climb Mount Kilimanjaro and go on a safari.7. Myanmar - ever since Bourdain did a show there I've been fascinated with the country. And if the food is anything close to what I ate in Vietnam, I know I'll fall in love with it.

6. Marrakech - I was told this is the "real" Morocco by an Uber driver in San Francisco. I've been very interested in Northern Africa. A friend of mine went to Casablanca and told me a great story of hundreds of people gathering around in a square to listen to a very old man tell a story. Almost like going to the movies.

5. Río de Janeiro - Brazil is the land that loves soccer! I've been told that you can pay $100 to go hang gliding off the mountains in Rio. You fly over the city and land on the beach where there is a guy waiting for you with a caipirinha.4. Nepal - I'd go to base camp of Mount Everest. My dad has always talked about do this together and I would love to make it happen.3. Israel - Family ties, Jerusalem, party in Tel Aviv, put a rock on Oskar Schindler's grave and see where Jesus walked.2. Budapest (Eastern Europe) - Hungary and Poland might be the only two countries in Europe I have not stepped foot in. It's where my ancestors are from. I say Budapest mainly because of this picture below but it would be a two country trip learning about my family roots.

1. Patagonia (Argentina) in Southern Argentina and Chile - I'd love to live in Southern Argentina for a bit. See the amazing views in Torres del Paine. Ride horses with the locals. Drink Yerba Mate. Spend time living on a vineyard.

Notable mentions: Russia, New Zealand, Australia, EgyptChina, Alaska (or just see all 50 states.

1. Antarctica (continent)
  2. Tokyo (city)
  3. Tanzania (country)
  4. Mount Kilimanjaro (attraction)
  5. Myanmar (country)
  6. Marrakech (city)
  7. Casablanca (city)
  8. Río de Janeiro (city)
  9. Brazil (country)
  10. Nepal (country)
  11. Mount Everest (city)
  12. Israel (country)
  13. Jerusalem (city)
  14. Tel Aviv (city)
  15. Budapest (city)
  16. Hungary (country)
  17. Poland (country)
  18. Patagonia (Argentina) (metro area)
  19. Argentina (country)
  20. Chile (country)
  21. Torres del Paine (city)
  22. Russia (country)
  23. New Zealand (country)
  24. Australia (country)
  25. Egypt (country)
  26. China (country)
  27. Alaska (state)

JR from Manhattan Beach

great question! Love it!

I would make my destination the Maldives. From the pictures it looks amazing.It has it all diving, snorkeling, surfing and lounging. But the main reason, is because it's disappearing. Rising ocean levels are likely to take out many of the 1,200 islands that make up the Maldives. The highest point in the country is only 7'10" above sea level and average height is only 4'11". This beautiful place won't be here for much longer, so i'm going!

From there I would visit the Seychelles because it's just right next door. Actually it's 2,136 KM away, but who's counting when money isn't in the equation.

Then on to Dubai. Now i know some might think that's not that exotic, but if you're ever going to see Dubia, it should be on a no limit budget right? Check into the Royal Suite at the Burj Al Arab for a cool $8,000 per night?

I'll have a few friends over and lounge in my room. 

Here's the kicker, I'd do it all on Emirates Air in their first class cabin the whoooooole way. I just priced this ticket and it came up just shy of $40,000 per seat. I mean look at these seats, they're a frickin' room!!

And the bar, come on! Drinking champagne, hobnobing with dignitaries and hip hop artists alike? sign me up! We could blow our nose with hundred dollar bills and laugh about it... hahahaha.

These pictures are pretty hilarious... they are from the Emirates Air website.

Great question Jillian! that was fun! Can't wait to see the other responses.  

1. Maldives (country)
  2. Seychelles (island)
  3. Dubai (city)
  4. Burj Al Arab (hotel)

Anna from Naples

first of all, the moon. Really. Not mars, it's too hot there but.. The moon...

To keep it real, well: 
Kyoto

and then  I would make the Shikoku Pilgrimage, all the 88 temples of the island. To mark it, let's say I'd stay in Naruto, just because the name is dear to me :) 

I'd visit Japan thoroughly, and then visit BangkokBeijing and move on to Tibetand Saint Petersburg (Russia)
Kievand then TurkeyGreeceSicily, in particular Porto EmpedocleSardiniaCorsica

then BarcelonaMadridLisbon

and back to Aosta and Alps and ViennaMunichParisLondonWalesEdinburghDublinStockholm and South America with Machu PicchuChileBoliviaCape Horn . Well, I guess I would see New York City and go to Carlo's Bakery Way 'cause I love that guy... and visit SydneyAustralia in general because I don't know the names of the cities :D and also New Zealand... 

Well. I think that now I really finished my money. I would go back home to Sant'Agata de' Goti, but maybe before I'd stop in Naples to have a pizza :)

1. Kyoto (city)
  2. Naruto (city)
  4. Beijing (city)
  5. Tibet (country)
  6. Saint Petersburg (Russia) (city)
  7. Kiev (city)
  8. Turkey (country)
  9. Greece (country)
  10. Sicily (island)
  11. Sardinia (island)
  12. Corsica (island)
  13. Barcelona (city)
  14. Madrid (city)
  15. Lisbon (city)
  16. Aosta (state)
  17. Alps (region)
  18. Vienna (city)
  19. Munich (city)
  22. Wales (country)
  23. Edinburgh (city)
  24. Dublin (city)
  25. Stockholm (city)
  26. South America (continent)
  27. Machu Picchu (attraction)
  28. Chile (country)
  29. Bolivia (country)
  30. Cape Horn (attraction)
  31. New York City (city)
  32. Carlo's Bakery Way (attraction)
  33. Sydney (city)
  34. Australia (country)
  35. New Zealand (country)
  36. Sant'Agata de' Goti (city)
  37. Naples (city)

Victoria from Riga

1. Visiting Socotra, Yemen has been on my list for ages. Look at photos - breathtaking and unreal. 

2. Vietnam for three months! Six Senses Con Dao is a dream to stay in.

3. Grand Prismatic Spring, Wyoming.

4. You can never have enough of Italy. In particular -  Procida, Naples, Amalfi coast.

and

Craco in Basilicata.

5. China - Avatar movie - I m banal here)

Tianzi Mountain

6. Christmas in Austria - Hallstatt

Will visit it through the Bastei in the Elbe Sandstone Mountains, Germany.

7. Then head to Palau to check out Ngardmau and swim in Jellyfish Lake, Koror.

8. Swimming in Bondi Icebergs Pool would be sweet.

9. Surf at Waimea Bay, Oahu, Hawaii during winter would be a dream come true.

10. Utah and Amangiri Resort Villas are so gorgeous to spend a couple of days at.

And to finish my humble trip, I'd go with Paris staying at the stunning Saint James Paris hotel. 

1. Socotra (attraction)
  2. Six Senses Con Dao (hotel)
  3. Grand Prismatic Spring (attraction)
  4. Procida (city)
  5. Craco (city)
  6. Tianzi Mountain (attraction)
  7. Hallstatt (city)
  8. Bastei (attraction)
  9. Elbe Sandstone Mountains (attraction)
  10. Palau (country)
  11. Ngardmau (attraction)
  12. Jellyfish Lake (attraction)
  13. Bondi Icebergs Pool (attraction)
  14. Waimea Bay (attraction)
  15. Amangiri Resort Villas (hotel)
  16. Saint James Paris (hotel)

Katharina from Hong Kong

Great question! I have been to more than 50 countries but there are three destinations that have been on the very top of my bucket list for many years.

1.) Go to Tanzania, do a safari and climb the Mount Kilimanjaro.2.) Take a month or even longer and step on the Trans-Siberian train and follow the route from Moscow via Ulaanbaatar to Beijingwith many stops in between. Since I was little my grandpa keeps telling me these adventurous stories about his trip to Mongolia in the 60s and since then I always wanted to visit this country. And what better way to explore the vast countryside than on a train journey3) Fly down to Argentina and get on a quest for the Antarctic Circle (Antarctica). 

1. Tanzania (country)
  2. Mount Kilimanjaro (attraction)
  3. Trans-Siberian (attraction)
  4. Moscow (city)
  5. Ulaanbaatar (city)
  6. Beijing (city)
  7. Mongolia (country)
  8. Argentina (country)
  9. Antarctica (continent)

Valerie from Seattle

Money is no object? Well, I guess it's time for my round the world trip!

I'd start in Seattle and fly to Auckland for three weeks there. I'd need to visit Hobbiton and explore Wellington... I've heard NZ is the only place that's similar to where I grew up (Eagle River (Alaska)).Then, it's off to Kathmandu to explore the Tibetan culture and way of life. I'd want to try and visit Everest Base Camp too, just to look up at the biggest mountain of all... No need to climb it though!Next, to Cape Town on the suggestion of many friends throughout the years! I'd love to sample wines and take a safari and even visit Johannesburg to get a better sense of the culture there. I think SA is one of those places you have to see to really understand; reading about it in books will never be enough.Next is up to Athens for even more historical exploration. If you haven't noticed a theme yet, I'm kind of obsessed with history and architecture and culture. I'd have to see the beginning of it all, in Athens, to really feel like I had a grasp of the world we live in.

Finally, I'd fly to Temuco to visit with a very good friend there. I'd try and convince her to go see penguins with me in the south of Chile and teach me some Spanish, since we've been friends many years and I still haven't learned! I imagine I'd also stop in Santiago since it's on the way back to the U.S.

Oof, that's ambitious! I'd probably need about six months to do it all without going mad from traveling too quickly!

1. Seattle (city)
  2. Auckland (city)
  3. Hobbiton (attraction)
  4. Wellington (city)
  5. Eagle River (Alaska) (city)
  6. Kathmandu (city)
  7. Everest Base Camp (attraction)
  8. Cape Town (city)
  9. Johannesburg (city)
  10. Athens (city)
  11. Temuco (city)
  12. Santiago (city)

Mathilde from Venice Beach

As for me, I would travel from Saint Petersburg (Russia) to Ulaanbaatar with the Transmongolian.Winter time. To make it even more authentic, and avoid the crowd. Sharing vodka and playing cards with merchants from everywhere, stepping out at Lake Baikal to fish and and ski on the lake. And stepping out again and again, in all the amazing places along the railroad, those I don't even know yet the existence! Go horseback-riding in the mongol tundra, 

share locals' lifestyle for a while, live with them in a yurt. Woow I'm getting excited again!! Let's work hard to make it happen in a near future! Nice one :)

1. Saint Petersburg (Russia) (city)
  2. Ulaanbaatar (city)
  3. Lake Baikal (attraction)

Irene from New York State

If money were no object I would start my world tour in the Maldives. I would stay in an over-water bungalow and enjoy the gorgeous scenery. There would be some snorkeling, sailing and relaxing done there.Next, I'd be off to the Seychelles. There I would continue the activities stated above...BaliBali would be my next stop. The culture, food and beautiful landscape would make for a wonderful time.Seoul would be next on my list. My husband is Korean and I love their culture. We're already planning a trip there in a few years when the kids are older.Japan would be my next stop. Kyoto specifically.

China has always been on my list. I think it would be amazing to hike the great wall, or at least a part of it.

India would be next on my list. A trip to the Taj Mahal would be a must.Egypt would be next on the list. I've always wanted to ride a camel and see the pyramids. Marrakech would follow Egypt. I'd check out the markets and architecture. Next, I'd be off to Italy. I'd visit Venice, TuscanyCinque TerreMilan, Comoand Capri, Italy.  I've already been to Rome, Pisa, Naples and Pompeii. Maybe a quick stop to Naples for some pizza would have to be made though.

Next would be SwitzerlandThen, way over to the GalapagosPeru to hike to Machu Pichu. Then, finish off in Bora Bora. After this long trip, some R&R would be much needed.

1. Maldives (country)
  2. Seychelles (island)
  3. Bali (island)
  4. Seoul (city)
  5. Japan (country)
  6. Kyoto (city)
  7. China (country)
  8. India (country)
  9. Egypt (country)
  10. Marrakech (city)
  11. Italy (country)
  13. Cinque Terre (region)
  14. Milan (city)
  15. Como (metro area)
  16. Capri, Italy (attraction)
  17. Switzerland (country)
  18. Galapagos (island)
  19. Peru (country)
  20. Bora Bora (island)
  21. Tuscany (state)
  22. Taj Mahal (attraction)

Molly from United Kingdom

I seem to spend my life thinking about this! So - with money not a factor - here's my dream trip:

I'd start in Paris. Even though I've been before it's still my favourite city. You can never have too much Paris! 

Then I'd fly - first class, obviously! - to New York City. Art galleries, architecture, and cupcakes. Lots of them. 

A road trip down the East Coast, all the way to Florida Keys for some relaxation and fun in the sun (knowing me, I'd hit hurricane season, but never mind). Then the road trip would continue along the south, calling in at New Orleans...........and Grand Canyon before heading up the coast of California to San Francisco.

Then it would be a flight to the Pacific islands - Fiji........and Papua New Guinea

From there I'd take in a bit of Australia, Sydney in particular, before heading across to Cape Town to visit family. 

Then (and this is kind of assuming that safety isn't an issue either!) I'd overland it through East Africa back to Cairo.  

I'm sure there's somewhere else I'd go after that - anything to not come home!

2. New York City (city)
  3. Florida Keys (region)
  4. New Orleans (city)
  5. Grand Canyon (attraction)
  6. San Francisco (city)
  7. Fiji (country)
  8. Papua New Guinea (country)
  9. Sydney (city)
  10. Cape Town (city)
  11. Cairo (city)

Samantha

Dubai - I would go on the morning desert safari and have brunch in the desert. Ride, feed and hug a camel.Abu Dhabi -   I would go shopping in the local markets and look for native spices.Australia - Everything!South Africa- I would tour mines, and work my way up Africa, eventually going on a safari tour of the lands and work my way up to follow the Nile.

1. Dubai (city)
  2. Abu Dhabi (city)
  3. Australia (country)
  4. South Africa (country)

Robson from Istanbul

Party time baby!!!
I would pack my private jet with friends and make 1 year party time around the globe!
January : BPM Festival in Playa del Carmen
February: Split time between Punta del EsteRio de Janeiro
March: ULTRA Music Festival in Miami
April: Time Warp in Mannheim and Snowbombing in Майрхофен
May: Hit the opening parties in Ibiza
June: SONAR in Barcelona

July: Enjoy summer in Saint-TropezIbiza and attend Tomorrowland in Boom
August: another busy month! Kazantip in Popivka ( or Georgia ...), SONUS Festival in Pag island & Burning Man in Black Rock Desert.
September: Closing parties in Ibiza
October: Amsterdam Dance Event in Amsterdam
November: Creamfields in Buenos Aires
December: Snow Globe in South Lake Tahoe
It's gonna be a tough year!

1. Playa del Carmen (city)
  2. Punta del Este (city)
  3. Miami (city)
  4. Mannheim (city)
  5. Майрхофен (city)
  6. Ibiza (city)
  7. Barcelona (city)
  8. Saint-Tropez (city)
  9. Boom (city)
  10. Popivka (city)
  11. Georgia (country)
  12. Pag island (attraction)
  13. Black Rock Desert (attraction)
  14. Amsterdam (city)
  15. Buenos Aires (city)
  16. South Lake Tahoe (city)
  17. Rio de Janeiro (city)

Vern

One simple word for a question that is not really that simple. My answer is "everywhere". If money is not a problem then I would go everywhere.

Dean from Delaware

I would travel to Fiji to experience a true vacation on a beautiful island resort and experience the wonderful people that make that place a joy to visit. 

I would snorkel, water ski, jet skiing, laying in a bog hammock with my loved ones. Enjoying each other and the sunshine.

1. Fiji (country)

Sara from Phoenix

Since "money is no object", I'd start with spending a couple weeks in The Maldives. In a private villa w/a pool, on the water. Swim in the crystal clear waters, with the beautiful tropical fish, lay by my private pool most of the day, dine at their "underwater" restaurant, and just enjoy island life. What's not to love? I mean, its gorgeous! And those are just some of the reasons why the Maldives are at the top of my bucket list. Take a look: http://www.velassaru.com/water-villa-with-pool 

After that, fly over to Asia, starting with Tokyo, and heading to Vietnam,Philippines and Thailand

Once done with Asia, I'd probably take a private jet over to Europe and start at my maternal grandparent's homeland: Spain (Madrid, Barcelona, Ibiza, Valencia, Galicia). From there, head to France, Greek islands, Italy, Monaco... 

After Europe, I'd head down to South America. Starting at Machu Picchu, PeruPeru and visiting all the Incan and Mayan ruins I could, from there. Ending in Argentina and Brazil before heading back to the US.

1. Maldives (country)
  2. Tokyo (city)
  3. Vietnam (country)
  4. Philippines (country)
  5. Thailand (country)
  6. Spain (country)
  7. Madrid (city)
  8. Barcelona (city)
  9. Ibiza (city)
  10. Valencia (city)
  11. Galicia (city)
  12. France (country)
  13. Italy (country)
  14. Monaco (country)
  15. Machu Picchu (attraction)
  16. Peru (country)
  17. Argentina (country)
  18. Brazil (country)

Ana from Glebe

I think I don't have any place that I can say I haven't been or that I can't go because of money. I am not rich (never was and I might never be) but I know very well that lack of money is, majority of times, not an excuse to not go. If I decide that I want to visit somewhere, I work hard towards that, save my money and go. Therefore, I think money is not really an issue for me. Yes, it would make my travels easier, that's for sure but, I can go anywhere without it if I really really want it. There are some many options these days :)

But, if I could close my eyes now and be somewhere else I would say Myanmar. This is a trip I will work hard for. Maybe for March 2015? 

Here is my extended explanation of how I can travel so much without being rich: http://firsttimeforeigner.com/i-am-not-rich-and-i-travel-the-world-what-is-the-secret/ 

1. Myanmar (country)

Gil from Corona

Not so much where, but with whom! A sunset sail without e-mail 

A little sea spray and a bold Cabernet

Maldives!  I'd like to hop around the white sanded atolls, go snorkeling and scuba diving with colorful fish, do some other water sports like surfing and SUPing, and stay in overwater bungalows.  It's apparently sinking so I'd like to make it there while I still can.Very close second choice would be French Polynesia, namely Tahiti, for pretty much all the same reasons.  I mean, just look at the water!

1. Maldives (country)
  2. Tahiti (island)

Lorelei

If money were no object I would go on a Safari in Kenyaat the Masai Mara National Reserve.

I've already been everywhere else I wanted to go. However, if you haven't been to the Eiffel Tower in Paris yet then you should start there.  :)

1. Kenya (country)
  2. Eiffel Tower (attraction)

Where to begin?!?

First, I think I'd start off in London and I'd stay at the The Goring Hotel and/or the The Ritz London and/or Claridge's and/or The Savoy Hotel.

I'd have a day of shopping at Liberty & Co that would leave it looking like a football team ransacked it.I'd then go over to Paris where I would book out a floor at the Hôtel Le Bristol Paris. While in town I would recklessly bid on art and antiques at the Drouot-Montmartre auction house.

Worn out from all the exhausting paddle waving, I'd have a nice big meal at Le Grand Véfour. Then I would buy an apartment overlooking the Palais-Royal.

While my decorator is busy fixing it up for me, I'd head south to Monaco where I would stay at the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo and gamble at the Monte Carlo Casino for such a long time they name a wing after me.

Finally, I'd fly over to Singapore where I'd stay at Raffles Hotel Singapore. I know this is totally random, but I've just always wanted to stay here.

2. The Goring Hotel (hotel)
  3. The Ritz London (hotel)
  4. Claridge's (hotel)
  5. The Savoy Hotel (hotel)
  6. Liberty & Co (attraction)
  8. Hôtel Le Bristol Paris (hotel)
  9. Drouot-Montmartre (attraction)
  10. Le Grand Véfour (restaurant)
  11. Palais-Royal (attraction)
  12. Monaco (country)
  13. Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo (hotel)
  14. Monte Carlo Casino (attraction)
  15. Singapore (country)
  16. Raffles Hotel Singapore (hotel)

David from Mornington Peninsula

I would follow a Formula 1 season around the world, Visiting each country before and after the race here is a night race. Formula 1 Singapore - Singapore Night Race 

Formula 1 Austin News and EventsFormula 1 BahrainHere is just a taste of how many countries you could visit. I would then produce a coffee table book of pictures and my experience of the ultimate global soap opera money can buy. 

Looking forward to reading any more great ideas

Davo

1. Formula 1 Singapore - Singapore Night Race (attraction)
  2. Formula 1 Austin News and Events (attraction)
  3. Formula 1 Bahrain (attraction)

Padraig

Starting in Chicago have a meal in Alinea. Then Napa and visit Joseph Phelps Vineyards and Quintessawinery. Next to Pebble Beach Pro Shopfor a round of golf and then onto to San Diegoand a round at Torrey Pines.  Have a meal Mision 19 then off to Baja Californiafor some surfing. 

Plane ride into Cartagena for some scuba diving and then onto to a hike up Angel Falls. Mountain climb Cotopaxi then over to Galapagos Islands for more scuba diving and hiking.  Watch the sun rise on Machu Picchu and and then bike down the Yungas Road. A day trip to Uyuni Salt Flat before heading to Santiago for a night out. Travel to Patagonia (Argentina) then catch a boat to Antarctica for a few weeks.

Then head onto Wellington and do some sight seeing. Vistin the Bay Of IslandsTongariro National Park and the Franz Josef Glacier. Finish with a round of golf at Cape Kidnappers before heading back home. and planning the next trip. 

1. Chicago (city)
  2. Alinea (restaurant)
  3. Napa (city)
  4. Joseph Phelps Vineyards (attraction)
  5. Quintessa (attraction)
  6. Pebble Beach Pro Shop (attraction)
  7. San Diego (city)
  8. Torrey Pines (neighborhood)
  9. Mision 19 (restaurant)
  10. Baja California (metro area)
  11. Angel Falls (attraction)
  12. Cotopaxi (attraction)
  13. Galapagos Islands (attraction)
  14. Machu Picchu (attraction)
  15. Yungas Road (attraction)
  16. Uyuni Salt Flat (attraction)
  17. Santiago (city)
  18. Patagonia (Argentina) (metro area)
  19. Antarctica (country)
  20. Wellington (city)
  21. Bay Of Islands (region)
  22. Tongariro National Park (attraction)
  23. Franz Josef Glacier (attraction)
  24. Cape Kidnappers (neighborhood)
  25. Cartagena (city)

Eddie from Bronx

I'd take a long tour of Europe with my family and visit all of the countries such as GermanySpainHungaryIrelandItalyUnited KingdomNorwaySwedenFinland,  NetherlandsAustriaGreeceFranceand Russia. Then I try to make my way to a few African countries before ending in Australia. Not only will the trip be a fun filled vacation, it will be an educational experience as well as a family bonding experience.

1. Germany (country)
  2. Spain (country)
  3. Hungary (country)
  4. Ireland (country)
  5. Italy (country)
  6. United Kingdom (country)
  7. Norway (country)
  8. Sweden (country)
  9. Finland (country)
  10. Netherlands (country)
  11. Austria (country)
  12. Greece (country)
  13. France (country)
  14. Russia (country)
  15. Australia (country)

Peter from Bloomington (Indiana)

I'm not sure, but the object would not be to bask in luxury. It would be to gain access to something that's very hard to attain (and actually worth attaining). So I wouldn't necessarily be naming a place that's expensive to get to or expensive to be in once you arrive. It would be an opportunity to be present for something wonderful and exclusive, not because it's a playground of the rich and famous, but because it's rare and intimate, something that only very few people can experience at once, and it's expensive to be among them. Or maybe an opportunity to have one of the world's wonders all to ourselves for a little while -- a moonlight personal tour of the Alhambra, or the Great Barrier Reef, or Emeishan. Or maybe a privileged seat at an event like the Palio in Siena.

1. Alhambra (attraction)
  2. Great Barrier Reef (attraction)
  3. Emeishan (city)
  4. Siena (metro area)

Jeanne from Pune

I'd head to Papua New Guinea right after one of the great highlander chiefs has died and a funeral is to start. The tough part is knowing when a funeral will occur because sometimes it can take months, sometimes years, to make all the arrangements. But once the date is announced, all the highland tribes gather, and ceremonies, both lyrical and fearful, commence. The men come in tremendous ceremonial garb, carried down from ancestors and constantly improved. Much of the dancing and ceremonies take the place of what used to be actual headhunting, so some of the activities can be quite frightening to outsiders. Headdresses made of the feathers from several different birds of paradise are a unique feature as well. It is truly a once in a life time experience and the last thing on my bucket list.

1. Papua New Guinea (country)

Michael from Streetsboro

My ideal vacation would be to rent a fully staffed boat in Key West, FL and sail slowly throughout the Caribbean Sea.At each island stop I would do some sort of humanitarian work for two or three days and than take two or three days to check out the sights. Than it would be on to the next stop. 

1. Caribbean Sea (region)

Siri from Oslo

Cool game :D I would embark on a around the world trip stopping in New York City for some shopping, Los Angeles for some more shopping, surfing and beach life, Vancouver for visiting friends, Hawaiifor surfing, Some remote pacific island with a private butler, Sydney for gay pride and Tokyo. Or just rent a giant cruiseship and and travel the world with all of my best mates :) And have a private jet on stand by taking me where ever I wanted to go. Plus a fountain of champagne in every hotel room!!

1. New York City (city)
  2. Los Angeles (city)
  3. Vancouver (city)
  4. Hawaii (state)
  5. Sydney (city)
  6. Tokyo (city)

Charles from Minneapolis

Brussels, and I would tour all of the many lambic producing breweries of the region. 

1. Brussels (city)

Kari from Michigan

Great question!  I think it would be easier to just tell you where I don't want to go, which is somewhere I've already been.  This world has too many beautiful places to enjoy!  I love to travel and have always enjoyed everywhere I've been.

I would finish seeing all the nation parks is the US, Glacier National ParkAcadia National Park, and Denali just to name a few, then off to AustraliaNew Zealand and Fiji.   Next would be ItalyIrelandSpain and Croatia.  Everywhere! 

1. Glacier National Park (park)
  2. Acadia National Park (amusement park)
  3. Denali (metro area)
  4. Australia (country)
  5. New Zealand (country)
  6. Fiji (country)
  7. Italy (country)
  8. Ireland (country)
  9. Spain (country)
  10. Croatia (country)

Mike from New York City

go to Peru, Machu Picchu, get my first ayahuasca session, then go to California San Francisco to meet with great thinkers and today's leaders and influencers like Tim Ferriss.

1. Peru (country)
  2. Machu Picchu (attraction)
  3. San Francisco (city)

Boris

If money was not an object I would go to Como  where I can relax on local spas and hike the alpine mountains. Then heading south west to Greece, so i could soak on Western Civilization history. Obviously dancing till my feet hurt! In order to rest on exuberant snorkeling areas I would jump to a longer flight to Bali then navigating to Australia to explorer the dichotomy of Modern Sydney and the backcountry. Diving and exploring its islands are mandatory.  That should do it, now to check my lottery ticket.

1. Como (metro area)
  2. Greece (country)
  3. Bali (island)
  4. Australia (country)

Tony from Seattle

When considering an expensive destination, I always think, "Will I have have 5X more fun there than, say, Indonesia?" (or insert any cheap destination).  Usually, the answer is a presumed no and I head somewhere cheap and have a blast.

So let's roll out the spendy destinations!

Japan (Kyoto, small towns, and snow monkeys!)

A tour of Scandinavia in the summer would be lovely.  Norway, SwedenIcelandDenmark.

A luxury kayaking/food tour of Cinque Terre in Italy would probably also be on the list.

1. Japan (country)
  2. Norway (country)
  3. Sweden (country)
  4. Iceland (country)
  5. Denmark (country)
  6. Cinque Terre (region)

Hiroyuki from Tokyo

Four extreme points of Japan.

East: Minami-Tori-shima (Marcus Island)

West: Yonaguni, only place that I've ever been (and am eager to visit again), where I enjoyed exciting diving at well-known spots such as Hammerhead Rocks and Yonaguni Monument ("Submarine Ruins").

North: Cape Kamoiwakka of Etorofu-to (Iturup Island) Yes, this is a part of Japan, no matter what Russian friends claim. :D

South: Okinotori Island (Okino-Tori-shima)

However, access and entry permission are bigger issues than money to reach them, except Yonaguni...

1. Minami-Tori-shima (island)
  2. Yonaguni (island)
  3. Etorofu-to (island)
  4. Okinotori Island (island)

Sheryl

We must consider that time doesn't matter in this case, either.  Given that and unlimited money:  space - to land or not to land is the question.  Then, in all fairness to our planet, I would like to explore our oceans and seas.  

Realistically, I would love to visit the Scandinavian countries including Finland: ScotlandIreland  and Wales: Croatia and environs: Estonia Latvia and Lithuania: Mongolia: Borneo: Madagascar: Sri Lanka. In any of these countries I would do what visitors do and see the sights, learn as much as possible about the people and their culture and try not to be too noticeable by insisting on any particular American demands.  If I were younger, I would probably be diving off cliffs, climbing the mountains and racing the ponies.

1. Scotland (country)
  2. Ireland (country)
  3. Wales (country)
  4. Croatia (country)
  5. Estonia (country)
  6. Latvia (country)
  7. Lithuania (country)
  8. Mongolia (country)
  9. Borneo (attraction)
  10. Madagascar (country)
  11. Sri Lanka (country)

Sabrina from Geneva

New York City for unlimited shopping, then Bali to indulge myself. From there I'll plane all the other places I'd like to visit :-) such as Royal Mansour Marrakech, La Mamounia, Selman Marrakech, Greece, The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico, Maldives, Mauritius, Prague Hvar, Brussels, Budapest

1. New York City (city)
  2. Bali (island)
  3. Royal Mansour Marrakech (restaurant)
  4. La Mamounia (hotel)
  5. Selman Marrakech (hotel)
  6. Greece (country)
  7. The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico (hotel)
  8. Maldives (country)
  9. Mauritius (country)
  10. Prague (city)
  11. Hvar (city)
  12. Brussels (city)
  13. Budapest (city)

Thomas from Saint Paul (Minnesota)

I would go to every pub and church in Ireland, and every distillery in Scotland.

1. Ireland (country)
  2. Scotland (country)

Rachel from Chandler

I'd go to Australia and New Zealand to do a Jeep off-road photo safari, lingering in places to soak up the landscape and capture it with my camera.

1. Australia (country)
  2. New Zealand (country)

david from Chicago

I would travel to Antarctica since its my last continent to visit.

1. Antarctica (continent)

Valerie from Los Angeles

This would ideally consist of somewhere at an all-inclusive resort surrounded by soft white sands, cyan crystal clear waters, and infinity pools conveniently built with swim-up bars stocked with lots of fruity drinks.  

While the beauty and overall finesse of those resort locations are tempting, I would pack my backpack and head to Europe (first class, private jet) with just the items I packed in my bag. My end goal is to see the Aurora Borealis after I have made my way all throughout Europe.  

For as long as I can remember, I have always wanted to explore Europe with just the things I packed in my backpack. I want to be able to take full advantage of all engaging resources and time and experience new cultures.

Since money doesn't matter, my mind is going wild with all the delicious food I can eat throughout my European adventures. I would indulge and try everything there is to eat. Including desserts (obviously).

I would definitely make my way through the Swiss Alps. I remember reading somewhere that you can bungee jump in the alps!? So that I would most certainly do. 

I would end my adventures somewhere in Scandinavia because like I mentioned in a previous post, I really want to see the Northern Lights. It must have been sparked from when I saw the movie Balto as a kid, because I've always wanted to go dog sledding as well. 

(That tent, that's where I want to be)                                                         

1. Europe (continent)
  2. Swiss Alps (metro area)
  3. Scandinavia (metro area)

Susan from Manhattan Beach

I think about this question often and here is my dream trip -- assuming money is NOT a factor.

Start in Puerto Vallarta and rent a souped-up RV and start my journey to the edge of Cape Horn. Of course I'd have to hire some bodyguards to come with me (some parts of Central & South America are danger zones). 

Here's the cities I'd like to see on the trip: 

1. Ixtapa Zihuatanejo (mainly because the make it seem so awesome in Shawshank Redemption.

2. Acapulco

3. Yucatan

4. Guatemala City

5. Drive through Nicaragua,  HondurasCosta RicaCosta Rica

6. I'd probably have to leave the RV in some major city and fly to different areas of VenezuelaBogotaBrazil

Venezuela

BogotaBrazil

7. Continue traveling down the west coast of South America. Check out Ecuador8. Hit up Lima and then cruise over to SantiagoSantiago

9. I plan on spending a lot of time in Patagonia

1. Puerto Vallarta (city)
  2. Ixtapa Zihuatanejo (city)
  3. Acapulco (city)
  4. Yucatan (state)
  5. Guatemala City (city)
  6. Nicaragua (country)
  7. Honduras (country)
  8. Costa Rica (country)
  9. Venezuela (country)
  10. Bogota (city)
  11. Brazil (country)
  12. Ecuador (country)
  13. Lima (attraction)
  14. Santiago (city)

Vicky from Los Angeles

What a fun question! I have 3 trips that are on my dream list:

1. I'll start with a week of sailing and island hopping adventures around Indonesia's stunning Coral Triangle / Raja Ampat archipelago aboard the Alila Purnama (or a similar private-chartered Phinisi boat). Raja Ampat National Park looks absolutely out-of-this-world magical from pictures, it's like being in a dream landscape.
2. I'll follow that dream sea voyage with 2 weeks of pilgrimage into the mountains and monasteries and studying the landscapes of the world's happiest country, Bhutan. I've dreamed of going to Paro Taktsang for a long time. Staying at one or all of the Amankora properties like would be nice, but it will make me happiest if I could teach yoga and Chi Gong to the kids there :-) 

3. Mauritius has been calling me since I found out my grandmother had ancestry there. I'm still looking at ways to spend a month on the island to go deep into its multi-culture roots without being a tourist, as staying at a 5-star resort really puts a boundary between the visitors and the residents. If you have a lead, let me know! 

1. Raja Ampat (metro area)
  2. Paro Taktsang (attraction)
  3. Mauritius (country)

Emily from United Kingdom

I would do the Tour D'Afrique! An 11,000km bike ride from Cairo to Cape Town. Sadly it costs $15,000 but WHAT AN ADVENTURE! (Tour D'afrique Limited)

1. Cairo (city)
  2. Cape Town (city)
  3. Tour D'afrique Limited (attraction)

Ryan from Oakville

-1 for deviation from Question for me, no travel soup for me for 2 years ;(

..... I'd instead focus on the WHO and not the WHAT / WHERE aspect. 

Sometimes it isn't the places you go, but the people you share the journey with -or- even better the unexpected people along the way you go out of your way to get to know. Those are MOMENTS you will never forget! 

Maybe I will ask that question as my virgin voyage along my trippy experience tonight! 

moments is found by looking up / looking within and making them most of it! #tadah

http://onebigphoto.com/uploads/2011/11/stars-in-the-sky-sweden.jpg

look up at what awaits you! #twinkleYOU

Caroline

I will go back to Sydney the best place in the world! Sydney Harbour you will have a fantastic view of the Sydney Opera House also you can visit The Rocks and the Darling Harbour!

1. Sydney (city)
  2. Sydney Harbour (attraction)
  3. Sydney Opera House (attraction)
  4. The Rocks (attraction)
  5. Darling Harbour (attraction)

Christopher from Melbourne

My dream is to take a film crew of two and travel to every single country on this planet whilst creating a daily travel video blog on my youtube channel and travel blog. To make things interesting, the trip would be limited to 1 year and I wouldn't be allowed to skip any countries - regardless of how unsafe it is.

Heck, if everyone on this site donated $1 a month to me for this, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Well, I probably couldn't afford the film crew but I would still be running out the door if I had the funds ;)

Laetitia

Patagonia (Argentina)! And since this trip has legs, on to the Galapagos and Peru. Why not add Río de Janeiro while we're in the Southern hemisphere?!

1. Patagonia (Argentina) (metro area)
  2. Galapagos (island)
  3. Peru (country)
  4. Río de Janeiro (city)

Ross from Fort Collins

i hate this question! 

Do you just go to all the snobby places you could never afford on your previous travels ( I know you look at all the higher end stuff first then resort to your budget ) or do you really go for the out of the box things you could never imagine? Well here I go....

make smart moves, get 10 $100.000 condos strategically placed throughout the world for a lot of good base camps. Don't just buy 1 place for a mill. then let's push it and go for the Dakar rally, Baja, Appalachian trail, and complete all of the wonders of the world? Take an island by force in the Maldives? There is just two much to do on that budget! 

But if you need travel tips, that can get you all over the world for less than a week in Florida.... Contact me!!!

Maria

Monaco. I'd live there. I'd write prose by the sea and make short Maya Deren~ esque films.

1. Monaco (country)

Erwin

3. New York City (city)
  4. Tokyo (city)
  5. Berlin (city)
  6. Honolulu (city)
  7. Vancouver (city)
  8. Athens (city)
  9. New Zealand (country)
  10. Mont Saint-Michel (city)
  11. Queenstown (city)

Georgia from Long Island (New York)

No plans. Pack a bag and go to airport. If it's cold take the next flight towards the warm sun. Pretty much plan day by day since no worries about budget. If I had to pick- split my time between Barcelona and San Sebastian.

1. Barcelona (city)
  2. San Sebastian (city)

Lydia

Bora Bora, during Christmas, in the most beautiful over the water villa they have!!!!

1. Bora Bora (island)

June

I'd take an Around-the-World Cruise on Regent Cruise Lines.

Then I would rent an apartment in the Bloomsbury Square district of London for a year; after that a year in the Latin Quarter of Paris; after that another year in Florence; some time in Greece; Turkey; Spain; Portugal.

1. Bloomsbury Square (neighborhood)
  2. Latin Quarter (attraction)
  4. Greece (country)
  5. Turkey (country)
  6. Spain (country)
  7. Portugal (country)

Ruth from Saskatchewan

SeychellesI love tropical beaches, and the Seychelles' beaches are fascinating to me.  Some day!

1. Seychelles (island)

Jeremy from Berlin

Iceland
. My wife and I would fly into Reykjavik and spend a few days seeing what the city and the people are like. Then we would drive around the island and camp along the way.

If time were also not an issue, we would take the small roads and drive along the beach, rather than sticking to highway 1. We would visit any and every small town along the way.

Some nights we would stay at AirBnB finds and some nights we would camp. We would Geocache the entire trip and take time to take some amazing pictures.

1. Iceland (country)

Ellie from Utah

If money were no object I would love to go to the Galapagos Islands and experience Machu Picchu on my journey back. Yes please! 

1. Galapagos Islands (attraction)
  2. Machu Picchu (attraction)

Phillip

If money was no object, I would be living on the beach in one of these countries; Thailand, the Philippines or the Dominican Republic. It would be never endless sun.

1. Thailand (country)
  2. Philippines (country)
  3. Dominican Republic (country)

Max from Puerto Vallarta

A trip into space with Virgin Galactic. It's only $250k.

Cora

I would grab my case and head for the airport for Marrakech.  Stay at the Orangerie Riad and have many massages infused with Argan Oil. Devine!

The city is brimming with life as are the people. 

1. Marrakech (city)

Charlie

If money were no object i would circle the island of Sicily by first visiting Agrigento and go to the Valley of the Temples

1. Agrigento (metro area)
  2. Valley of the Temples (attraction)

Ben from Singapore

I'd take a short round trip into high earth orbit. Spend a couple hours in zero gravity and enjoying the views, then back down to reality.

Ganna from Toronto

Fuerteventura
Stay for awhile. Learn to surf. Do nothing...

1. Fuerteventura (city)

Saras

1. Mauritius (country)

Francesco

Thailand for rock climbing and scuba diving

1. Thailand (country)

Mauricio from Brazil

Actually the place doesn't matter. I will just going, going and going forever !!!

Arnold from Buenos Aires

Certainly in Tokyo! Very attractive culture.

1. Tokyo (city)

Cheryl from Ocala

I would spend spend 3 month traveling/hiking in Europe and I would visit Eiffel TowerThe LouvreBuckingham PalaceTower Bridge then go see Big Benthen Culzean Castlethen Edinburghthen off to see Dublinthen off to see the Brusselsthen the Matterhorn

then off to Austriathen of to Lucernethen on to Santorinithen onto Pisathen Naplesthen on to Sicily

1. Eiffel Tower (attraction)
  2. The Louvre (attraction)
  3. Buckingham Palace (attraction)
  4. Tower Bridge (attraction)
  5. Big Ben (attraction)
  6. Culzean Castle (attraction)
  7. Edinburgh (city)
  8. Dublin (city)
  9. Brussels (city)
  10. Matterhorn (attraction)
  11. Austria (country)
  12. Lucerne (city)
  13. Santorini (island)
  14. Pisa (city)
  15. Naples (city)
  16. Sicily (island)

Julio

Western and Southern China. Also northern India.

1. China (country)
  2. India (country)

Rogério from Zurich

I would like to go  to Balneário Camboriú

1. Balneário Camboriú (city)

Jamie from Harlem

Australia and New Zealand. I'm looking forward to some adventure travel in my future.

1. Australia (country)
  2. New Zealand (country)

Michael from Lao Cai

Visit my daughter & grandsons in Saint Petersburg (Florida)

1. Saint Petersburg (Florida) (city)

Jason from Salt Lake City

Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station, just to say I'd been there!

1. Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station (attraction)

Div from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

I would go to New Zealand and try every adventure sport they have out there!

1. New Zealand (country)

Kiki

1. Guna Yala (metro area)

Edward

1. Antarctica (continent)

Stef from Germany

I go with Antarctica. I think everything else could be affordable at some time if you make certain sacrifices or look for a job in that place. But Antarctica is just too ridiculously expensive.

1. Antarctica (continent)

P

Malibu Beach - chill.

Hong Kong - party.

1. Malibu Beach (attraction)
  2. Hong Kong (city)

Rita from Santa Ana (Costa Rica)

into space

Elizabeth from Mississippi

Travel the world. Israel and Italy to see friends. South Korea to visit my son.

1. Israel (country)
  2. Italy (country)
  3. South Korea (country)

Boris from Ptuj

San Francisco, California.

1. San Francisco (city)

Marco

1. Cuba (country)
  2. Turkey (country)
  3. Morocco (country)
  4. Egypt (country)
  5. Nepal (country)
  6. Bhutan (country)
  7. Seychelles (island)
  8. Maldives (country)
  9. Easter Island (island)

Amanda

1. Four Seasons Resort Seychelles (hotel)

Peter

1. Istanbul (city)

Frank from Elmira

I would love to dive on the Great Barrier Reef

1. Great Barrier Reef (attraction)

Steve

I would spend a year backpacking across Europe.

1. Europe (continent)

viola from Pistoia

French Polynesia - if money were no object, i would fly on the other side of the world to live a holiday in Polinesia: it must be so cool!

1. French Polynesia (country)

Gisela

1. Bermuda (country)

Bjorn from Bergen

Bermuda. Great destination, fantastic service and unlike the places further south. Possible to take a cruise or a short flight with Virgin from the big apple. 

1. Bermuda (country)

Kenn from Bayside

Seychelles has been a bucket list trip forever. The beaches and natural beauty is supposedly beyond compare. I want to touch a Coco de Mer!

1. Seychelles (island)

Sue from Daytona Beach

I would buy a Lagoon 560 S2 and sail Caribbean like the British Virgin Islands Dominica, St LuciaGuadeloupe and then when I get bored with that sail over to French Polynesia, then over to Mediterranean Sea and then off to visit Seychelles and Maldives. Then around to Hawaii and do it all over again!

1. Caribbean (island)
  2. British Virgin Islands (country)
  3. Dominica (country)
  4. St Lucia (country)
  5. Guadeloupe (island)
  6. French Polynesia (country)
  7. Mediterranean Sea (metro area)
  8. Seychelles (island)
  9. Maldives (country)
  10. Hawaii (state)

hillary from Nairobi West

Malindithen proceed to MombasaNairobi THE ONLY city in the WORLD with a national park Nairobi National Park
 also meet with humans of Nairobi,Nairobi Serena Hotelmy trip will not be complete if i don't the famous  Masai Mara 2

1. Malindi (city)
  2. Mombasa (city)
  3. Nairobi (city)
  4. Nairobi National Park (amusement park)
  5. Nairobi Serena Hotel (hotel)
  6. Masai Mara 2 (attraction)

Paul

I would build a beautiful log cabin in the middle of about a 25 acre tract of land in the north Georgia (State) mountains, overlooking a trout stream that flowed into about a 4-5 acre pond, with a nice big stone fireplace in front of which would be a bearskin rug to get bare on, after of course coming in from the nice large hot tub on the porch...which would have at least 4-5 well padded wooden rocking chairs..& a nicely equipped kitchen, & maybe a big screen theater room with extra cushy recliner chairs for watching your favorite video or satellite TV show, & an incredibly comfy bed for resting in...we're now approaching my idea of UTOPIA !!!

1. Georgia (State) (state)

Alice

My favorite place in the world is the Loire Valley, France -- gorgeous countryside, fairy tale castles (you can stay in some of them!), great food and wine!  

However if someone else was footing the tab, I'd go somewhere a little more expensive and out of the way, either:  a) Luxury vacation in the Maldives for snorkeling & scuba  diving, perhaps at the Anantara Kihavah Villas, Maldives, or b) safari in Botwana at some of the luxury camps like Little Mombo Camp, swinging by Victoria Falls (The Boulders) and South Africa (shark cage viewing, wineries, gorgeous drives, more safari) while we're in the area.

1. Loire Valley (region)
  2. Anantara Kihavah Villas, Maldives (hotel)
  3. Little Mombo Camp (hotel)
  4. Victoria Falls (attraction)
  5. The Boulders (attraction)
  6. South Africa (country)

Das

i'd go to Yemen, no one ever goes there. It's home to one of the seven wonders of the world. I'd there rent a moped find it and take a selfie.

1. Yemen (country)

Sandra from Lisbon

I would go to New Zealandand Australia:)

1. New Zealand (country)
  2. Australia (country)

Abdullah

I would love to visit California, Florida and Oregon in the states. Greece, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, France, Thailand, Morocco, and a lot more. 

1. California (state)
  2. Florida (state)
  3. Oregon (state)
  4. Greece (country)
  5. Spain (country)
  6. Portugal (country)
  7. Sweden (country)
  8. France (country)
  9. Thailand (country)
  10. Morocco (country)

Tracy

Belize so I could snorkel at The Great Blue Hole and visit the Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary, climb Ca'ana, go cave tubing and kayaing!

1. Belize (country)
  2. The Great Blue Hole (attraction)
  3. Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary (attraction)

Gerrie from Polokwane

Bora Borafor chilling or Iran for skiing.

1. Bora Bora (region)
  2. Iran (country)

a

I would take my family to Greece and take all the historic tours and go to the beach coves and enjoy the days in the sun maybe take a boat to see the reefs and scuba dive. 

1. Greece (country)

Colleen

1. Maldives (country)

Pat from Cambria

The Arctic. I have visited the Antarctic and now I want to see where the polar bears live. 

Themovie

I would fly in a ufo all over the planet. Be able to travel faster than the speed of light and being able to be see the real earth as quickly and easily as using google earth. Then I'd go to the the moon and then mars. And then I'd travel around the galaxy.

Molly

Safari in Africa!

1. Africa (continent)

Joe from Little Rock

Time to save my money! But here we go...

1. Isle of Man- Time Trials Motorcycle Races

2. Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming

3. Croatia

4. Macedonia

5. Dubai

6. Bahrain

7. Maldives

8. Mauritius

9. Seychelles

10. Malta

11. Samoa

12. Marshall Islands

13. Cook Islands

14. New Zealand

15. Goa, India

16. Argentina

17. Brazil

18. Chile

19. Peru

20. Finland

21. Norway

22. Israel

23. Oswiecim outside Krakow, Poland (again)

24. Tokyo, Japan

25. Singapore

1. Isle of Man (island)
  2. Yellowstone National Park (park)
  3. Croatia (country)
  4. Macedonia (country)
  5. Dubai (city)
  6. Bahrain (country)
  7. Maldives (country)
  8. Mauritius (country)
  9. Seychelles (island)
  10. Malta (country)
  11. Samoa (country)
  12. Marshall Islands (country)
  13. Cook Islands (country)
  14. New Zealand (country)
  15. Goa (city)
  16. Argentina (country)
  17. Brazil (country)
  18. Chile (country)
  19. Peru (country)
  20. Finland (country)
  21. Norway (country)
  22. Israel (country)
  23. Oswiecim (city)
  24. Krakow (city)
  25. Tokyo (city)
  26. Singapore (country)

Samia from Bangladesh

South America, all the way to Antarctica of course! 

South Africa could be fun too. ozero Baykal is also in my list. ;)

1. South America (continent)
  2. Antarctica (continent)
  3. South Africa (country)
  4. ozero Baykal (attraction)

Sabine from Amsterdam

Great question! I think I would just start traveling and never stop, haha! First of all I would go to Raja Ampat. Go island hopping, dive, snorkel and relax on the beautiful beaches. 

Then I would move on to some other serious island hopping and discover all islands in the Pacific ocean like Bora BoraVanuatu and Samoa. I would check were we can dive with whalesharks at that time of year and go straight there! 

Ahhhh... how great would it be if we would have all the money in the world :-) 

1. Raja Ampat (metro area)
  2. Bora Bora (island)
  3. Vanuatu (country)
  4. Samoa (country)

Russell

A month in Switzerland. I'd take in the Montreaux Jazz Fest, visit the mountains in Zermatt, go to the Ticino region, visit winery's, visit Lucerne, Bern, Geneva, Zurich and enjoy the cuisine.

1. Switzerland (country)
  2. Zermatt (attraction)
  3. Ticino (city)
  4. Lucerne (city)
  5. Bern (city)
  6. Geneva (city)
  7. Zurich (city)

Joss from London, United Kingdom

1. Maldives (country)

Michelle

I would absolutely go on P&Os circumnavigation of the world cruise. :)

Andy from None

Everywhere and everything, of course! I've been diving, sailing, horseback riding and motorcycling all over the dang place and so far it hasn't lost its luster. More of the same and more so!

Tom

I would go to the moon and back.

Katy from Des Plaines

I'd take a trip around the world and see everything I've ever longed to see! However, if I had to pick just one place, I'd choose the Great Wall of China. It's the only man-made structure that can be seen from space. It must be incredible! It's one of those places that, if I ever get there, I'll just stand there looking at the view and thinking, "I can't believe I'm actually here, at the Great Wall of China!" That's how I felt when I visited Machu Picchu (which was also on my 'bucket' list).

1. Machu Picchu (attraction)

Sebnem from Istanbul

I would definitly to to Fiji Islands and New Zealand =)

1. Fiji (country)
  2. New Zealand (country)

Jonny from Nowhere

1. Antarctica (country)

Amelia from Des Moines

I would go to Europe and travel from country to country, exploring the entire area for years until I became Rick Steves.

jennifer from Brooklyn

I would go to the North Pole.  The last time I looked into it, it cost $25k.  Not in the budget.

Brent

Bangkok Thailand

Mansi from Meerut

I'd go to Hawaii

1. Hawaii (state)

Joachim from Aachen

It's simple : Everywhere and everything!

Huey

A trip around United Kingdom and United States.

1. United Kingdom (country)
  2. United States (country)

Kim

Australia!!!!!!

1. Australia (country)

Joanne from Amsterdam

1. Thailand (country)
  2. Indonesia (country)

Ella

1. Ireland (country)

Rick from Soledad

1. Philippines (country)
  2. Thailand (country)
  3. Japan (country)
  4. China (country)

Hannah

1. Seychelles (island)

Carlyle from Washington, DC

1. Cape Town (city)

Ines

Pacific Islands (Pacific Ocean)

1. Pacific Ocean (attraction)

Edward

1. Bora Bora (island)

Forest

1. Portillo (attraction)

Pelle

1. Bali (island)

KittySoft

Every where.

Kate from Ridgefield Park

If money and time were not object, I would travel the United States visiting all 50 states and all National Parks, Recreation Area and Monuments.  I would travel all back roads... off the beaten path.

1. United States (country)

Grand Hotel and ride bikes

1. Grand Hotel (hotel)

1. Grand Hotel (hotel)

Megan

Tahiti!!

Galápagos Islands!!

Moscow!!

Sardinia!!

Cambodia!!

Iceland!!

Bill from Detroit, Michigan

1. Bora Bora (island)
  2. Moorea (island)
  3. Tonga (country)
  4. Cook Islands (country)

Chien from Kuantan

1. Giraffe Centre (attraction)
  2. Nairobi (city)

Eva from Warsaw, Poland

I would stay in this, my favorite city: Las Vegas, Nevada. But, I would move to a penthouse in a high-rise building, with a view. I would hire a nutritionist/chef and a personal trainer/masseur to assure that I eat well and get plenty of exercise. On some evenings, I'd go play poker at The Mirage. I already have a good life, but if money was no object, I'd have an even better one. As for going anywhere else, my friends know I've already been pretty much everywhere and THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME. Especially if your home happens to be in Las Vegas!

1. Las Vegas (city)
  2. The Mirage (hotel)

Nan from Perth, Western Australia

EVERYWHERE! 

Brianna from Brooklyn

Bhutan, without a doubt. It is one of the most special and expensive destinations in the world. 

1. Bhutan (country)

Mark from Tallahassee

I would go back to Germany and find all the places I lived as a child.  My father was in the Air Force and we were stationed at Spangdahlem Air Force Base we lived in several little towns in the area.  I was only 5 years old so I really very few memories.  They say that smell is a wonderful way to relive memories.  One of my fondest is the bread trucks that used to deliver bread and pastries in the area.

1. Spangdahlem Air Force Base (attraction)

Kenn from Bayside

Lie on the beaches of Seychelles

1. Seychelles (island)

Girish

I'd go back to Amsterdam!

1. Amsterdam (city)

Gladys from California

Tugawe Cove Resort in Caramoan Islands. But I don't want anyone with me there, even the crews and staff. LOL. I just want to be alone there 'til my stresses in life go away.

-Gladys
waterbottle

1. Tugawe Cove Resort (hotel)

Adriana from Argentina

I'd love to spend the rest of my life traveling..... everywhere..... renting apartments in different cities, staying for 3, 4 or more days. And one more thing, I'd take the Orient Express!

Eren from New York City

Central Park in New York City

1. Central Park (attraction)

Sarah

Space!

Fernando from Santiago

1. Istanbul (city)

Helen

1. Bali (island)

Renata

1. Peru (country)

Saurabh from Jaipur

1. Australia (country)

trudy from Virginia

1. Mumbai (city)

Ann

Italy, definitely !

Dagfin

Home with a nice cold apple beer and a great movie with friends