Carnet

Honolulu

Intermediate/Advanced hikes

I'm looking for some intermediate to advanced hikes somewhere between Honolulu and Hawaii Kai. Would love to get to the top of the ridges with great views.

Edward from Stockholm

Try out the Koko head trail, which you'll find by the Koko Head Trailhead Parking. This hike is only uphill, following an old railroad track used för shipping equipment. Quite tough, especially in heat. But when you reach the top the view is stunning!

1. Koko Head Trailhead Parking (attraction)

Kenny from Torrance

I'm not affiliated with them, but I do follow them.  Look to youtube and seek out the Not so good Hikers, https://www.youtube.com/user/haiku626/feed.  They look to be a middle aged couple and hike all over Oahu and documenting all their hikes and one of their latest hikes started venturing to Kauai.  They have hit just about every trail and even one everyone wants to do but is technically closed! Haiku Stairs or Stair way to Heaven.  88 video's in all. enjoy taking clues from their travels!