Courtney

Hong Kong

Need a great rooftop bar!

Looking for a great rooftop bar in Hong Kong! I don't particularly care if it's expensive--a splurge is OK--I just want great views! 

Since it's supposed to rain just about every day I'm going to be there I'd also love any ideas for a bar with a great view that's not necessarily a rooftop proper. 

Thanks in advance!

Filipe from Manaus, Brazil

In my opinion , the best rooftop bar in HK is the OZONE Bar, on top of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Kowloon, wonderfull view of Victoria Harbour and HK skyline, and very good tapas /cocktails

1. OZONE Bar (restaurant)
  2. Kowloon (region)
  3. Victoria Harbour (attraction)

Nan from Perth, Western Australia

While Ozone is the highest, remember there is fog and pollution in hk so higher doesnt usually mean better view. Also, Ozone's view is from Kowloon side to HK side. If you want views from HK side, there are some really good places:

1. Sevva - the most popular choice for its view - go to the outside deck areas. Due to HK law, restaurants cant own outside area so technically you can hang outside for free (they just wont let you use their toilet).

2. Red bar in IFC - huge outside area and again you can hang out there without having to buy anything. 

3. Cafe Gray (bar area) - one of my personal favorite places because it has an expansive commanding view of the harbour but it is inside! (to avoid the heat, rain or cold!)

4. Horray - it's in Causeway bay, and probably the biggest outside rooftop bar I know with a full view of the harbour. It is never crowded so you have a very high chance of getting a good seat. 

have fun! 

Olive from Hong Kong

I think the best one is : http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/HongKong/Dining/ozone/Default.htm#

But the place for nightview (window side) is limited, you better go early.

Katerina from Los Angeles

I second the OZONE Bar. It's actually the highest bar in the world!

1. OZONE Bar (restaurant)

Radhina from Dubai

Loved the Wooloomooloo Bar & Grill in Wanchai. Really chilled out and great view :)

1. Wooloomooloo Bar & Grill (attraction)