Adrien
Singapore

Hong Kong

Looking for a nice place to stay in Hong Kong

Hi there,

I am looking for a nice place to stay in Hong Kong. What do you recommend ? AirBnB, hotel.

For a couple, Budget: $100/night, would be nice to have a god view, for a (long) weekend.

Thanks a lot

Marquis from Washington, DC

J Plus Hotel By YOO is rather small, but stylish and affordable and in the heart of Causeway Bay.

1. J Plus Hotel By YOO (restaurant)

Brett from Eindhoven

It's not in the center of Hong Kong, but I enjoyed a stay once at the Royal View Hotel, where I had great views of the Lantau Link bridges.  Still a little over budget it seems though (I saw as low as $122/night).  Most hotels in the $100 and under range seem to be guesthouses/hostels.  

1. Royal View Hotel (hotel)

Bijoy from Bangalore, India

If it's a hotel you want with excellent access to Central and LKF, I'd recommend the Ovolo in Central. If you love perks like a free minibar, deli food (why not, when there's all of LKF to choose from?) and sumptuous WiFi, this is the place. And you get free WiFi across Hong Kong, too. I've stayed there myself. It's warm, and the staff has a nice relaxed attitude. If it's a serviced apartment you need, the Ovolo group has a few of those too. Check them out.

I've reviewed the Hong Kong hotel for India's top travel magazine. Read it here.

1. Ovolo (hotel)
  2. Central (neighborhood)

Eric from Los Angeles

A great hotel is The Upper House. It's expensive, but the views and staff are amazing. If nothing else, go to the bar or the restaurant. Amazing views back across the bay. 

1. The Upper House (hotel)

Katharina from Hong Kong

I've had guest staying at the Best Western Hotel Harbour View and most rooms have a beautiful view over to the Kowloon side. I live in the same neighborhood and the hotel has easy access to public transport and is only a 15 min walk away from central.

As I am a Airbnb host myself, I can really recommend this option as well. In Hong Kong hotel prices sometimes can be quite steep for bad quality rooms or just very small rooms. The Airbnb prices are still reasonable in Hong Kong and I am sure you'll find a place with a view.

1. Best Western Hotel Harbour View (attraction)

Faisal

Hong Kong serviced apartments are the most affordable and reliable place to spend your holidays. Tane Residence is offering the most affordable apartments and one of the top place for quality quality services.

Visit website here: http://www.taneresidence.com

Duyen from Hội An

The Empire Hotel Wan Chai
Bishop Lei International House
Rosedale Hotel Kowloon

These 3 hotels will be suitable for your needs. Enjoy your holidays! 

Claire from Hong Kong

Hotels are very expensive in HK and guest houses are not that good. I strongly recommend you to use Airbnb instead.

Kriti from New Delhi

Hello Adrien,  I have listed some hotels for you in Hong Kong, keeping in mind your requirements.

Hotel MK Hong Kong, Ranked #311 of 652 Hotels in Hong Kong (287 reviews on tripadvisor) USD 101 per night. Book Here.

Comfort Lodge - Hong Kong, Ranked #298 of 652 Hotels in Hong Kong (101 Reviews on tripadvisor) USD 90 per night. Book Here.

Goodrich Hotel, Ranked #291 of 652 Hotels in Hong Kong (73 Reviews on tripadvisor) USD 111 per night. Book Here.

1. Hotel MK Hong Kong (attraction)
  2. Comfort Lodge - Hong Kong (hotel)
  3. Goodrich Hotel (hotel)