Janelle
Salzburg

Janelle from Salzburg asked

Best view of Hong Kong?

Besides from the airplane, where can I get the best view of Hong Kong? I would like to visit a few areas where I can get a really great scenic view of the city!

Hong Kong

Meghan from Los Angeles

There is an amazing restaurant at the top of the The Peninsula Hong Kong. Even the views in the Ladies Bathroom are incredible.

Sharon from Hong Kong

Head to The Peak and take the Peak Walk (http://www.discoverhongkong.com/eng/see-do/great-outdoors/hikes/peak-circle-walk.jsp).

Another way is to take the Star Ferry across the Victoria Harbour for a stunning view of the skyline.

Hey Sharon, great suggestions! I love these ideas! By the way, I'm a community manager here and I've helped you highlight the places in your answer on a map! In the future, you can do this yourself as you answer a question by simply typing the @-symbol followed by the name of the place. Take a look at your map next to your answer :)

1. The Peak (attraction)
  2. Star Ferry (attraction)
  3. Victoria Harbour (attraction)
Arnette from Los Angeles

I'd go toVictoria Peak and if a clear day Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck

For more views, I wrote a post about 6 great views to see Hong Kong on my blog: http://bit.ly/hongkongviews

Happy travels!

Arnette Round The World Girl

Andrew from Tokyo

If you want the best night view of Hong Kong's skyline, check out aqua which is a fantastic bar on the other side of Hong Kong harbour.  Otherwise the best day view can be found at the The Peak which is very touristy (but for a reason I guess).

Janelle
Fantastic. Thank you, Andrew!

1. aqua (restaurant)
  2. The Peak (attraction)