New York City
Flying from NY to Sydney and have a 9.5 hour layover in Hong Kong. I've never been to Hong Kong so I'd love to see some sights outside the airport, if even just for a few hours. I am a USA citizen.
- Would I need to collect luggage and store it somewhere at the airport? (I will be ticketed all the way through).
- If I don't need to, is there somewhere to also store my laptop bag at the airport?
- From my research it doesn't seem like I'll need a Visa, is that correct?
- Should I expect any weirdness with security, re-entering?
- Any other advice in regards to logistics, or what I should expect at the border control in and out?