Greg
Wellington, New Zealand

Hoi An

Who is the best tailor in Hoi An?

Looking for a nice suit & shoes!

Carole from Paris

Hello!

While we were in Hoi An, my boyfriend got a custom made suit from Yaly Couture. After much research, we found this to be the most recommended place and we were not disappointed. We told them we did not have much time, and within two days we got an amazing suit. I would highly recommend them!

1. Yaly Couture (attraction)

Sophia from Hoi An

Yali is the best in tailoring in Hoi An but it seems a little bit more expensive than others. Bebe shop is another good option too.

If you are on a budget, Peace tailor is a good choice, the service is really good. For shoes, you can check out the Friendly shoe shop. I got a good pair of leather shoe there. 

I have been to Hoi An more than 15 times and have all my work clothes made there for working as a tour leader.

I would highly recommend Thien Thanh clothes shop at Le Loi 43, which is the main street in Hoi An.

Make sure to ask the Mrs Hahn when you go there as she is the chief designer and extremely good at understanding peoples needs and transforming it in to a great product.

I will attach a photo of her just so you know what she looks like.

I am wearing her clothes as I am sitting here in Portugal at my hotel room after a long day work as a tour leader.

Eric from Singapore

Vanda TailorsVanda Tailors has to be the best tailor in Hoi An for men's suits and shirts.

The moment you step in, you will be assured that you will be well taken care of. They even have in-house tailors working in their shop and attend to you during fittings!

1. Vanda Tailors (attraction)

halong from Hanoi

Hi Mr Greg !

We're very happy when you love VietNam Fashion. If you are looking for best tailor in Hoi An so my suggest is:

Yaly Couture - 358 Nguyen Duy Hieu St., Hoi An - Tel: +84-510.3914995

For more Tailor you can read our article at: 5 Best tailors of Hoi An

1. Yaly Couture (attraction)

elleroi from California

I've had great luck with Yali Couture for nicer pieces. 

1. Yali Couture (attraction)

Linh

1. Bao Khanh Silk (attraction)

Tom from Brasschaat

We were very pleased with Canalis Club It's smaller, rather new tailor, but the owner worked for A Dong Silk - hoian tailors A Dong Silk for several years. They work fast and do as many adjustments as you need until you're happy.

Good thing about this newer and smaller tailor are the prices. They're a bit cheaper. I have two blazers and I'm really satisfied with the quality :)

1. Canalis Club (attraction)
  2. A Dong Silk - hoian tailors (attraction)