Brooke
Chandler (Oklahoma), Oklahoma

Hilton Head Island

Girlfriend getaway in Hilton Head

A colleague and I are going to Hilton Head for a business trip—we’re also good friends, so we’re turning it into a bit of a girls’ weekend! We’d love ideas for things to do while we’re away from the boys—spas, shopping, and that kind of thing is what we’re looking for. 

Shaina from Hilton Head Island

Sounds like a fun business trip!  I know you said weekend -- if only were staying on a Wednesday because that's when  Wiseguys Restaurant and Lounge has their girls night out where they have cocktail specials and spa giveaways!  It's fun to go any night anyway.  It's a steakhouse that's open till midnight every night, which is a good option in case you have late nights.

For a spa, check out  Seeds Of Calm Spa for a little slice of heaven!  Their massages and facials leave me zenned out.

Hope you girls have fun!

1. Wiseguys Restaurant and Lounge (restaurant)
  2. Seeds Of Calm Spa (attraction)