Hilo, Honolulu, Kaua'i, Maui

Travel Guide for Cruise Ship Passenger

I have been to Hawaii before - We stayed in Honolulu before we went on a cruise (Honolulu, Maui, Hilo, Kauai and Kona) and then after the cruise we flew to the Big Island and visited Volcano. 

I read about the guide books for Hawaii in an answer to another question, but it looks like those guidebooks would be more useful for someone staying on the islands v.s. coming in on a cruise ship.   I really don't need to know where to stay or even where to eat.  I have no problem not following the rest of the cruise sheople and going off on my own but we do have a limited time in each port. 

I also have a problem in that the lady I'm traveling with has never been to Hawaii and I think she should take the Pearl Harbor tour, but I don't really want to do it again.  I do want to snorkel and in addition, I think my friend would like a luau, and she is really into sailing.

Our schedule is

Hilo 9-6  I've been to the volcano (both by bus and by helo) and most of the excursions would be more of that.   What else could I do here?

Honolulu 7 am to 11 pm.  I am thinking that I would like to do a helicopter tour here (we missed this last time) and revisit the Bishop Museum as I only saw the Volcano exhibits last time.

Nawillwill, Kauai 8-5  Before when we were here we snorkeled and I would like to do that again.  But all the ship excursions say that it is an "active" excursion by which they mean that they won't take anyone of limited mobility like me.  So I'd like to book a private excursion somehow.

Lahaina Maui 9-6  We were two days in Maui before and we did Haleakala and also the Best of Maui.  There are snorkeling tours here too (marked strenuous), but we could also sail or do a tour of the west coast.

I use a mobility scooter.  I can walk a short distance, and I am comfortable in the water although I can't swim the way I could even 8 years ago because of COPD. 

I have been gradually answering my own questions.  My friend does not like to take tours but she likes to sail, snorkel and dive - and eat.  So we are either doing a dinner sail or a sail and snorkel in Honolulu. 

We have decided that we probably can't meet the parameters for the dive shop in Lahaina.  The dive shop is a 10 minute drive from the ship pier in Maui.  Can anyone tell me how to contact this shop directly.