Jen
Australia

Jen from Australia asked

Best places to stay/go in Hawaii on a two week break

Hi my husband and I are travelling from Australia to Hawaii for 2 weeks in late June/early July for a friend's wedding on Laniki Beach (we plan to be there for about 4 nights). I would really appreciate suggestions re what to do/where to stay for the rest of our time. We were thinking a week on Maui. We enjoy hiking, nature, snorkelling and beaches. I appreciate any suggestions - I love to stay in nice places however am finding Hawaii very expensive. So would be keen for direction on best beaches etc. Thank you for your time!

Hawaii (HI)

Juliana from Las Vegas

I would say either look into Maui or Kaua'i. Those are my two favorite islands. Kaua'i is known as the green island, it's way more peaceful and less crowded than any of the other islands i've been to. Maui is a more popular island but my favorite beach is at Kaanapali, some of the best snorkeling i've done is at Black Rock in Lahaina.

1. Maui (attraction)
  2. Kaua'i (attraction)
  3. Maui (attraction)
  4. Kaanapali (city)
  5. Black Rock (attraction)
  6. Lahaina (city)