Portland

Havana

Restaurant Recommendations in Havana?

Hi, I'm going to be staying in Havana for a week and would love to hear about your favorite, recommended restaurants or paladares. I booked this adventure well before the travel restrictions were eased, so the majority of our meals will be with the people-to-people tour group. However, I'd like to make the most of the handful of lunches and dinners that are "at our leisure." Please share any must-eats!

Corinne from Sydney, Australia

Oh food and Cuba. I blogged about eating in Cuba. But in summary eating in Havana. The best place we ate at was La Guardia (link to their website). The Trippy link wasn't right.

Also Seville Hotel in Havana the roof restaurant has a great view over Cuba and the food good too. Can't say the cafe on the ground floor was all that good but drinks ok. Again, the Trippy link wasn't right.

Juliana from Las Vegas

Hey Katie! Ok, so here is the deal: the best restaurants are located at the Paladares, which are restaurants in private homes. They are not offical and not supported by the government. I recommend checking out  El Patio or Paladar La Cocina de Lilliam :)

1. El Patio (restaurant)
  2. Paladar La Cocina de Lilliam (restaurant)