What are the 5 best sights to see in Harrisburg PA
1. The Capital Building has a nice tour and it's filled with beautiful artwork.
2. Fort Hunter always has a festival going on during the weekends and the Mansion can be toured.
3. Negley Park in Lemoyne has a wonderful overlook of the city.
4. City Island is fun with a baseball stadium, and things to do for children. It's also where the Susquehanna River may be accessed.
5. Harrisburg Midtown Art Center is a great place to see a show and some art. There is also a nice restaurant/bar. (The Kitchen)
Mentioned in this answer: