Jan
Santa Barbara

Hanford, Sacramento, Santa Barbara

Hotels in Hanford, CA

Hi, I am driving from Santa Barbara, CA, to Sacramento, CA. On the way i plan to stay overnight in a hotel about halfway. Looks like Hanford, CA is halfway. I am looking for a hotel. Can someone recommend a decent hotel?

Megan from Monterey County
About a decade ago, my sister and brother-in-law attended a wedding in Hanford and I went along to babysit my niece.  We spent the night at the Comfort Inn Hanford Lemoore, which is currently rated #3 overall out of 13 on Tripadvisor, and #1 for best value. 
Hanford is a cute little town.  My niece and I walked downtown to an old fashioned ice creamery, the Superior Dairy Product Co.  Whatever you decide, I wish you safe travels!

John from Chicago
If you don't need to stop exactly in Hanford, I might suggest Fresno.
You could look at something like Garden Inn and Suites, or spend more at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fresno Convention Center, or maybe try something different like San Joaquin Hotel or Hotel Piccadilly.

1. Fresno (city)
  2. Garden Inn and Suites (hotel)
  3. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fresno Convention Center (hotel)
  4. San Joaquin Hotel (attraction)
  5. Hotel Piccadilly (hotel)

The only thing anyone here could do is look and see what the reviews of the hotels in Hanford were