Sarah
Seattle

Half Moon Bay

Super nice, conveniently-located hotel for girls weekend in June

My college friend and I are planning a no-kids, just girls weekend in Half Moon Bay in late June. We want to stay somewhere really nice since we never do this kind of thing, so we're considering the Ritz Carlton. I've never spent that kind of money on a room before, so I'm a little hesitant. I usually go for smaller inns, airbnb apartments, etc. Any suggestions for other places that are super nice, conveniently located, and a little cheaper?

My aunt lives in Half Moon Bay and recommends the Oceano Hotel & Spa or the Pillar Point Inn, both at Princeton Harbor or the Half Moon Bay Lodge. There are a ton of high end bed and breakfasts in the area - really nice places. Hope you find one that you love if you don't stay at the Ritz.

1. Oceano Hotel & Spa (hotel)
  2. Pillar Point Inn (hotel)
  3. Half Moon Bay Lodge (hotel)

Carina from San Francisco

The above suggestions are great! Also, if you want a great option for a fun-atmosphered meal, Pasta Moon is excellent! It's been there for as long as I can remember, overlooks a really pretty garden, and is the type of place that's very apparently holding a lot of boisterous, Italian memories. Great option as a classy lunch, or a relaxing dinner where you and your girlfriends can take your time laughing over wine and pasta. I highly recommend EVERYTHING on the menu :) have a great time! Half Moon Bay is such a gem!

1. Pasta Moon (restaurant)