Ally

Ally from Los Angeles asked

Where are the best sights to see in Georgia and the South?

I'd like to know all the best go to places in Georgia and in the South in general.  What are the must see spots?

Georgia (State)

Catherine from Chapel Hill

Don't miss out on Savannah! I absolutely love this town. There is such a sweet charm here that makes this one of my favorite cities in the U.S. 

They have festivals almost every month like the Savannah Food and Wine festival and the Savannah Stopover Music Festival. I'm really excited to be going to the Savannah Craft Brew Fest this summer. 

1. Savannah (city)
Shaina from Hilton Head Island

Georgia is a beautiful state with lots to see and do. Here are some of my favorite places in Georgia:

Callaway Gardens- this is such a beautiful garden. It's a great place to stroll through and relax, take in some nature.

Tallulah Falls- wow is this place stunning. Especially during the fall season, the best fall foliage I have ever seen with the most stunning waterfall. 

Cumberland Island- Just south of Savannah, this is probably one of the coolest areas in the U.S. that no one really knows about. I felt like I was in a movie. Wild horses roam through here and it is so beautiful. I loved the trees here too, so green and mossy and just they way they take over the island. I really recommend making a trip here. 

1. Callaway Gardens (attraction)
  2. Tallulah Falls (city)
  3. Cumberland Island (attraction)