Giulia
Frankfurt

Frankfurt

Euros and Itinerary

I'm currently living in Frankfurt and I wanna to do a train trip: 5 days in Paris, 5 in London and 4 in Milan. I would like to know how much do I need for the train tickets and how many euros do I need. I don't care about luxury hotels ( I prefer hostels ) or fancy restaurants. I's really about the trip. Is it possible to do this trip with  3.000 euros?

John from Carlsbad (California)

Frankfurt to Paris is a good train trip of about 4 hours and costs about 40 to 50 euros each way.  Frankfurt to Milan costs more and takes longer because it's out of the way.  I would recommend either 9 days in Paris, in which you can see a lot, or stopping somewhere in between Frankfurt and Paris.  Strasbourg would be a good place to stop for a couple of days.  Alsace is beautiful, has great food, and it's too expensive.  3000 euros is more than enough for 9 days if you prefer hostels or small hotels.

1. Frankfurt (city)
  3. Milan (city)
  4. Strasbourg (city)