Lara
Sao Paulo

Lara from Sao Paulo asked

Dinner Sunday Nigth

I will be in Frankfurt just sunday, and I need a good place to dinner on sunday.

Thanks a lot.

Frankfurt (Germany)

Sebnem from Istanbul

Hey Lara, if you want to meet local people and want to enjoy traditional food I can recommend  Schreiber-Heyne. It's not directly in the city center but easy to reach though. Besides German food one of the post popular restaurants in Frankfurt is the  Koh Samui, which is obviously Thai Food =). It's in the city center and has very good food. If you want to enjoy Italian food then L'Osteria is a good choice, which is also a little outside but still in the city. Hope you will enjoy your dinner, have fun =) 

Lara
Sebnem, Thanks al lot! I will look for the first two, I leave Italian food to eat here, lol.

1. Schreiber-Heyne (restaurant)
  2. Koh Samui (restaurant)
  3. L'Osteria (restaurant)
Danilo from Novi Sad

Go to Dorade am Main restaurant for example it has nice ambient. It's on Carl-von-Noorden Platz 5

1. Dorade am Main (restaurant)