Lynda asked

Best neighborhoods for 20 somethings to live

My 21 year old son is moving to Fort Worth Texas.  What is a great but inexpensive neighborhood with walk to restaurants, pubs, nightlife etc

Fort Worth (Texas)

Amber
None, it's very expensive, but the arts district would be great for college central for Texas Christian University really but a great area to live in.

Hugh

I assume a commute to work/school is not an issue? There are many great neighborhoods to choose from but he should take a look along the trendy and hipster 7th street area (near University) and if he finds that too expensive then go straight to the Camp Bowie Boulevard corridor. This street is still paved with the original brick road from waaaay back pre-WW11 and has a blend of quaint and modern restaurants and shops. Between those 2 areas on the west side of town would be the Hulen Mall area... 

Those areas provide easy access to downtown and to I-30 and I-20 which will get you out of town or anywhere you want to go. Best of luck to him. It is a great town.

1. Camp Bowie Boulevard (attraction)
  2. Hulen Mall (attraction)